Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A interesting little story proving that you cant somehow hide biology

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I have a female cousin who got married to a guy who was studying at Harvard. I am from India which means my cousin and the guy she got married to is also indian. The guy was about to finish his studys which was the main reason they thought he would be good mate for her.

Despite being smart and educted he was not special looking (i could tell because i was already blackpilled back then but things got confirmed later). He looked like a average indian guy and was short. He had the same height as my cousin and it was clear that he like nearly every indian guy only got married because of his job and educational level.

After the marriage things were going pretty normal first. He went back to the US to finish his studys and get a job asap while my cousin was still in india. He and his family planned to bring her to the US too so that they could start their new lives there.

My cousin however did not like how things went. And it was shorty after the marriage she was showing signs of it. She started complaining about him. Saying how she got pressured into marrying the wrong guy.

Her complains became more and more . She started to ignore and talk shit about him saying things like "He is a very short man" or "He is not even good looking".

Later he stopped talking to him completely (would ignore the phone calls of him and his family members). Complete ghosting.

It kept going like this for more than a year. She was acting like a child that got a toy it did not want and throws it away everytime you give it back to it. Everyone of our family was upset because people were starting to talk shit but despite all efforts nobody could change her mind.

Finally all that bitching, passive aggressive behaviour and not giving a fuck let to a divorce and things ended.

The interesting part comes now: After some time my cousin found someone she wanted to marry. And the new guy was not educated or something. He did not even have a job. BUT the guy was beyond good looking for a indian guy.

The dude is tall af. Way taller than her. And he was good looking. Forward growth was there , thick brow ridge. This was a natural and biological choice. Although he is punjabi (like me) he looked more like a arab because of the combination of bright skin, black hair.

I watched the movie of her marriage. A lot of indian people were butthurt for some reason. The funny part is when her new hubby entered the hall (before the couple dance happened) you could see so many young women getting wet. Smiling and even dancing with him. And those were not his family members. Some were married but him being so tall and dominant was brutal. He height mogged every uncle and husband in the movie. There was nobody with his height. Only his brother was also tall, still not as tall as him.

And the brutal part of it is that everyone in the village talks shit about her not having done things in a traditional way but she doesnt give a single fuck. She lives with him and doesnt care about anyone.

Last edited:
Women are parasites and your cousin sounds like a parasite, explain to her why she shouldn't divorce him along with the fact that curries have no chance outside of their race.

In the past, women were the same as this. They were controlled and their whorish ways were reigned in for the good of the community, but they were always like this, they always desired the superficial idiot with good looks.

Nowadays they're free to express their vile ways though.

And people believe in the myth of SEA. That always amazes me, how blackpilled individuals belive that women are different anywhere.

the guy was beyond good looking for a indian guy.

Liotalaugh

Interesting.. there must be a lot of this stuff going on in India.