Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A.I. will economically THANOS us

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Although blaming CHAD for all our problems is highly entertaining- CHAD also has an apex predator. Humans have an apex predator. The goddamn machines. The vast majority of jobs right now can easily be replaced by AI in the coming decades. It will be exactly like Marvel's Infinity War, where half of all jobs will DIE. There's something foundational in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, in the sense that the levels build off each other. You can't be self-actualized, without self-esteem. You can't have self-esteem without love and belonging. You can't have love without safety. You can't be safe if you can't physiologically survive.

Imagine a future where you slice completely the first two levels of that pyramid. That's what the robots are for. All you'd have as a foundation to live, is your own self-esteem. The lowest form of self esteem is achieved by fame and glory. This will be a vastly more difficult achievement in a future with more idle time all around. And the highest form of self-esteem is internal. Your GENES.

Do not be deceived by the horrible choices foids make at times, for they have keen instincts. That is why they are more genetically selective than ever. For in a future where male utility has gone the way of the dinosaur, you will NOT be able to betabuxx and cope. The right genes are needed to be a participant in life right at the get go.

Here is a link to an apocalyptic discussion on AI on the economy that I found highly stimulating:

Study compsci and then get a degree in AI

That's what I'm doing

tbh

This is actually kind of lifefuel in the sense that machines will force a lot of women out of the workforce

The governments of the world will just implement an A.I. Tax and use the dividends to pay people a stipend.

Study compsci and then get a degree in AI

That's what I'm doing

tbh

But it won't actually matter in the future. If you actually love it, that's great. But the future is decidedly apocalyptic on male utility. Where people get fulfillment will completely change in the future.
The governments of the world will just implement an A.I. Tax and use the dividends to pay people a stipend.

YES. This is why UBI is doable and inevitable.

Using normie movie terms, and a shitty summer movie at that.

Lmao.