Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

…a huge feast with everything I could want to eat…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
:feelsseriously:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxOiC1fT_8

Disregard the bluepill nonsense at the end (only a well fucked foid could say something like that and mean it), the point is that to a women, sex is like a buffet were she can pick and choose what she wants.

No self-improvement necessary.
No endless stream of rejections.

Just be female and the sexual marketplace is yours.

Last edited:
Women will pay for this eventually. When i was a kid i wondered why muslims force women to wear burqas, now i know.

this is also clear when they talk about abortions/birth control etc and make sex sound like something that just inevitably falls out of the sky and you can't do anything about it. dating, sex etc is literally just a fact of life as a woman, it all naturally comes to you just by existing. the idea of sex being something you have to "earn" or "pursue" like it is for men is absurd for a woman

@Gymcelled

I don’t want them to pay, I want them gone.
You squeamish? Don't like gore? Oh the methods I could think for having them suffer. Would be no violence involved either. Just a simple Isolation without any access to the outside world. Time out for retards that want to ruin everything. If it ever complains or misbehaves back in the wretched thing goes.

And that is just one of many non violent methods. My favourite violent one from my fantasies is filling a tank with glass bottles and creating a sort of gallows above it and to the side of the tank. Their own weight would break the bottles as they fall and splinter into many parts impaling and slashing them, maybe make the bottles flimsy too perhaps pre break them also. Plus you could make it a multiple torture and even make it a spectator sport. They did with beheadings in the Medieval periods.

Not a nice way to go and that is the point of it. Capital Punishment was effective in getting rid of recidivism and stopping people before they start. With Foids it'll be extra effective.
Women will pay for this eventually. When i was a kid i wondered why muslims force women to wear burqas, now i know.
So Men cannot be ensnared by the visual siren song of the Foid.

For women sex is a given. They don't have to do shit for it. Browsing the Social Anxiety Support forums was hilarious, they used to have a relationships sub-forum and the ratio of men to women was 1:50 or so.

this is also clear when they talk about abortions/birth control etc and make sex sound like something that just inevitably falls out of the sky and you can't do anything about it. dating, sex etc is literally just a fact of life as a woman, it all naturally comes to you just by existing. the idea of sex being something you have to "earn" or "pursue" like it is for men is absurd for a woman
Must be great to be a slave master Figrew. Things falling out of the sky to make their lives better. Massive plantations of Men ready to bleed their wallets dry and die for them.

For women sex is a given. They don't have to do shit for it. Browsing the Social Anxiety Support forums was hilarious, they used to have a relationships sub-forum and the ratio of men to women was 1:50 or so.
@Total Imbecile did an experiment on this where he searched "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" on depression/suicide subreddits

searches for "boyfriend" primarily yielded shit from women who were depressed, unaccomplished and mentally ill but "my boyfriend is extremely supportive" or "my boyfriend is my reason for living"

searches for "girlfriend" were all men who have never been able to find a girlfriend despite trying their entire lives

@Total Imbecile did an experiment on this where he searched "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" on depression/suicide subreddits

searches for "boyfriend" primarily yielded shit from women who were depressed, unaccomplished and mentally ill but "my boyfriend is extremely supportive" or "my boyfriend is my reason for living"

searches for "girlfriend" were all men who have never been able to find a girlfriend despite trying their entire lives
Not a surprise and somehow society expects Men to give a shit and work for no reason. This is literally like slaves in Egypt being forced to build the pyramids. Except with us it is the hierarchy pyramid. But it is still a Pyramid. If all Men stopped working for a week the world would explode.

asexual is just another term for Chadsexual. ''Sex just doesnt do it for me''. More like Sex with sub8 males doesnt do it for me. These women want all or nothing at all. Women went their own way before men ever did.

:feelsseriously:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxOiC1fT_8

Disregard the bluepill nonsense at the end (only a well fucked foid could say something like that and mean it), the point is that to a women, sex is like a buffet were she can pick and choose what she wants.

No self-improvement necessary.
No endless stream of rejections.

Just be female and the sexual marketplace is yours.

dont read the comments from the video

@Gymcelled
You squeamish? Don't like gore? Oh the methods I could think for having them suffer. Would be no violence involved either. Just a simple Isolation without any access to the outside world. Time out for retards that want to ruin everything. If it ever complains or misbehaves back in the wretched thing goes.

And that is just one of many non violent methods. My favourite violent one from my fantasies is filling a tank with glass bottles and creating a sort of gallows above it and to the side of the tank. Their own weight would break the bottles as they fall and splinter into many parts impaling and slashing them, maybe make the bottles flimsy too perhaps pre break them also. Plus you could make it a multiple torture and even make it a spectator sport. They did with beheadings in the Medieval periods.

Not a nice way to go and that is the point of it. Capital Punishment was effective in getting rid of recidivism and stopping people before they start. With Foids it'll be extra effective.

asexual is just another term for Chadsexual. ''Sex just doesnt do it for me''. More like Sex with sub8 males doesnt do it for me. These women want all or nothing at all. Women went their own way before men ever did.
[UWSL]As an asexual this clip is SO important to me. For the longest time, whenever I said I wasn't even interested in sex at all, I was told it's because I was just shy, awkward, or that it was because I just hadn't tried it yet. I felt like I was broken and that something was wrong with me, and I was terrified of being a virgin for too long, to the point that I was going to have sex with the next person who wanted to just to feel like I wasn't so pathetic. [/UWSL] [UWSL]I found out about asexuality and was wondering if it fit me, then I saw this clip and went 'holy shit that's exactly me'[/UWSL] [UWSL]I was so close to having sex even though I hated it, just to feel more 'normal', and now I don't have to feel ashamed for avoiding something I'm uncomfortable with. This is why representation is so, so important[/UWSL]

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran​

@Gymcelled
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
They really act like UNPROTECTED SEX is a common random occurrence. So imagine how common sex in general is, or even worse: the opportunities for sex

Sometimes it also almost seems like they describe sex as a random temptation that you can fail to resist to at any moment.
It's like having an itch and being able to scratch it at any moment, of course sometimes you'll scratch it. That's legit what they make sex sound like. It's just a part of their daily life, no matter what.

They almost act like it's the weather: it just happens to rain sometimes bro. Sex also just happens teehee

I would like you to know, Sir, that I am a connoisseur of all things gory and violent.
In fact I made a thread about that just recently:

Apart from that, I am more a fan of karmic punishments:

People who say “looks don’t matter” should be disfigured.

“Life is not fair, deal with it!” should get you raped, maimed and robbed of all your possessions with no way of suing for justice.

“Sex is not important” should lead to the removal/destruction of your genitals.

…you get the drift.

I would like you to know, Sir, that I am a connoisseur of all things gory and violent.
In fact I made a thread about that just recently:

“Life is not fair, deal with it!” should get you raped, maimed and robbed of all your possessions with no way of suing for justice.

…you get the drift.
Based. :feelsautistic:

…you get the drift.

:feelsokman: