Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A HuffPost article about incels

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
This is who we're up against
Cuck
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...toronto-terrorism_us_5ae8d130e4b06748dc8d2b95

For those of you who dont want to wade through that garbage,here are a few highlights,:feelsgah:

"Over the last several years, we’ve witnessed a veritable uprising of angry men. Most of them are white, most of them racist, most of them are misogynistic and all of them are seriously pissed that they, and their fellow angry men, don’t get the automatic deference they imagine the men of the past once enjoyed."

So he has somehow discovered the racial stats of the site, despite actual internal polls that on average show we are only about 50%white.

"One prolific Incels.me commenter has posted a picture of a makeshift shrine he had constructed to honor the accused mass killer; another urged his fellow incels to “spread [Minassian’s] name, speak of his sacrifice for our cause.” Still others hoped the Toronto attack would usher in a new wave of attacks on “normies” that might include mass rapes and acid attacks alongside more traditional mass killings. “[N]ormies … need to be in constant fear for EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIFE,” declared one incel terrorism enthusiast."

"At this point, it should be clear: The entire manosphere ― from the faux-respectable Men’s Rights Activists to the anonymous Twitter trolls who threaten and harass any woman who dares express an opinion they don’t like ― is irredeemably toxic. The incels are the most hateful of them all. We need to start regarding them with the same revulsion and disdain that most decent people feel for those who inhabit the resurgent fascist movement known euphemistically as the “alt-right,” to whom misogyny is almost as central as white supremacy."

Once again showing that they are just using us as a pawn in their war against internet trolls.

"The time for 101 explainers has long since passed. Misogyny kills, quite literally, and we need to shut it down. Incels, we’re coming for you."
Cuck

Im shaking in my boots...

Nobody with a penis or a brain reads HuffPo

David Futrelle

JFL

TFW you mog someone :feelzez:

> Can't wait to drink my soymilk.

When will cuck governments start competing over which one cracks down on this evil Nazi terrorist menace first? My bet is on Canada first.

He looks like a beta cucksucker

Oh shit no, no, NOOOOOOOOOO!
tenor.gif
Please protect us sergeant

When will cuck governments start competing over which one cracks down on this evil Nazi terrorist menace first? My bet is on Canada first.
Canada is a safe bet, i but i think i'll bet on France. They have a very dangerous, very controlling government.

This wallrus looking fuck.

Guarantee he buys used panties/tampons to help muh ladies.

I'd love to stick a semi-automatic rifle up his ass and pull the trigger until I was out of rounds.