Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A house full of cat girls and a Chad

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The first guy is an incel photographer. The other guy pouring champagne is their Chad. This is the future. A household of 6 women and a Chad. With other girls and Chars stopping by.

Colorado incels, I think we have found your number one ER destination.

The guy pouring champagne even a Chad. All these new scrubs think 6/10 makes are chads lol

they're not 2D, 3D is revolting

+neko

WTF? Muh takeaways

1. Cat has nothing to do with it otherwise they why aren't they wearing full furry costumes instead of dressing sexy?
2. Its all about sex but without the stigma or seediness + massive attention whoring; insta + online isn't enough apparently.
3. White people gonna white people...never surprised about something strange from whites.

Ohh yeah...mental illness. I bet all those women have some kind of abusive background or eating disorders or like one girl said, schizophrenia.

Why the FUCK did I watch all of this? I am enraged, fuckkkkkkk these braindead, soul-less little girls :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fap material tbh. Would you recommend turning off the audio when watching later, I don't need any more suifuel for today

Putin, just start a nuclear holocaust already.
Thanks.

It would hilarious to see them dropping that retarded cat LARPing hard as soon as someone steps in to ER.

Fuck living in a house with that many women.