Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hot girl in yogapants was flirting hard with the gymworker mixed Tyrone last night

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Read just the bold if you are ADHD:

She was so my perfect type:

- exotic/latina/med
- young
- compact midface

She was wearing yogapants like every single woman in a gym since yogapants were invented.

She was flicking her her around while talking to him; gazing deeply into his eyes even when he wasn't speaking; she had a constantly smile and puppydog eyes. She laughed a lot, hung onto every last word.

As is customary for a woman with a chad/tyrone personal trainer, she needed him to guide her through her squat routine. I swear she already knew how to squat but showing off her bent-over arse to this tyrone was a mating dance to her. No one else in the gym existed to her except the mixed-Tyrone. He looked possibly Arab/Turkish/Black-mixed, rather than black-white mixed, but I could be wrong. He had about a 6.5-7 face, but with his swole-body and status halo, he was an 8 in SMV. 

@Enigmatic @Enigmatic93, if you're not white and goodlooking; it's all about being racially ambiguous and goodlooking. Racially intriguing.

Everytime she looked up at him, or did a rep of something then looked at him for feedback, or was completely comfortable with his touching her and moving her into position, it made me want to run out of the gym, run at an oncoming bus and slide underneath its front tyre and be crushed instantly.

Add to that the new half-Asian, half-white Asian girl that they hired, who JUST HAS to wear clothes too tight for her so you can see her thighs, butt and small pert tits.

The one thing that men have to work on their looks other than the plastic surgeon's office, and women have to take it over. Women have their own gyms. If there were a gay gym nearby, I'd fucking join. I don't need to be reminded of how ugly, invisible and subhuman I am while I work on improving how ugly, invisible and subhuman I am.

Gyms are torture for an incel.

I stopped reading after compact midface. I need that for mysefls so that I can slay.

Are there any men only gyms? I'd assume not because of cucked American society.

incelman said:
I stopped reading after compact midface. I need that for mysefls so that I can slay.

My midface is as long as my years of inceldom.

FUARK it's all over. I dont go to the gym because of the same reason as you plus everyone laughs at me there, then again people laugh at how subhuman I am anywhere, just lol @ my life

Sub8Hate said:
Are there any men only gyms? I'd assume not because of cucked American society.

In todays society men cannot be among themselves alone, because any sign of male bonding/mateship decreases the grip women have over men. even barbers that only serve men get closed because of muh discrimination.

the only place where you can relatively safe be a man among men is in a sports club.

to think that until the 1920's a woman entering a bar was unheard of.

the roles have been completely reversed.

Damn, femails that are unobtainable and goddess tier to us are easily obtainable with zero effort by chads. I gave up though.

FACEandLMS said:
My midface is as long as my years of inceldom.

It grows longer the more years oyu are an incel

Seeing Chads and FHOs interact is serious suicide fuel. They way they act with Chad is the way that we never see it ourselves. That's how you would recognise a true IOI and realize it has never happened to you. It's fucking done.

women wouldn't consider us the same species as such a specimen

Bri8564 said:
FUARK it's all over. I dont go to the gym because of the same reason as you plus everyone laughs at me there, then again people laugh at how subhuman I am anywhere, just lol @ my life
Go early, or go late at night (if the gym is 24/7).

Namecel said:
In todays society men cannot be among themselves alone, because any sign of male bonding/mateship decreases the grip women have over men. even barbers that only serve men get closed because of muh discrimination.

the only place where you can relatively safe be a man among men is in a sports club.

to think that until the 1920's a woman entering a bar was unheard of.

the roles have been completely reversed.

This, males are basically forbidden to be alone together in any non homosexual capacity..
Take the Boy Scouts for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back