Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A Hot black foid gave me an Adrenaline rush today

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
At work I had to take a order form a Stacey tier black foid, she was literally wearing one of these shirts that only covers their tits leaving everything else exposed (take this image for example)
B3694A8C 6B1B 42A6 947E 8001AD232A3C

Her nipples were hard and I could see them poking thru, she was chewing gum and it might sound sick but foids that chew gum turn me on.

Shockingly she was actually super polite to me, most foids are complete cunts to me although I know it’s just artificial politeness so it doesn’t mean anything.

I was completely hard and worst of all I was shaking a little bit form the Adrenaline, am I think she may have noticed

I feel even worst now.

There’s nothing attractive about a foid who dresses like a prostitute to me. Why am I the only person who hates this?

Last edited:
I would fuck a nigger bitch like that

There’s nothing attractive about a foid who dresses like a prostitute to me. Why am I the only man who hates this?
Because based people like you and I are rare in this soyciety

Just go to hooters and take creepshots theory

There’s nothing attractive about a foid who dresses like a prostitute to me. Why am I the only man who hates this?
no most men are disgusted by whores (obviously not sexually)

There’s nothing attractive about a foid who dresses like a prostitute to me. Why am I the only person who hates this?
I hate it but at the same time I obviously enjoy it, I would still prefer it not to happen

Maybe some are, but everything I’ve seen—like this thread, for example—points to the exact opposite of that.
I hate it but at the same time I obviously enjoy it, I would still prefer it not to happen
I feel like this basically sums up most men’s view on females who dress slutty, except I think they would still prefer to see it more often for muh eye candy or whatever.

Last edited:
Men feel lust towards attractive whores but are disgusted by the idea of treating like equals for a LTR.

Maybe some are, but everything I’ve seen—like this thread, for example—points to the exact opposite of that.
i said men. not pussies.

Because based people like you and I are rare in this soyciety
If I could, I would institute Sharia law for foids & institute a dress code: In fact, this is nothing new, ancient Rome & Greece did this.

Pagansharia

Same here- it's this weird sort of "grey area" we find ourselves in: On one hand, we find it appealing, but on the other, we recognize the degenERacy it brings to society.

I feel like this basically sums up most men’s view on females who dress slutty, except I think they would still prefer to see it more often for muh eye candy or whatever.
Same here- it's this weird sort of "grey area" we find ourselves in: On one hand, we find it appealing, but on the other, we recognize the degenERacy it brings to society.
I prefer to look at it on instagram where I fap to half naked girls, I prefer to leave it out of my day to day activities otherwise, its fucking teasing but at the same time still a bit of pleasure derived, overall mostly a negative but at least I can kind of look at a woman and its not pixels

I prefer to look at it on instagram where I fap to half naked girls, I prefer to leave it out of my day to day activities otherwise, its fucking teasing but at the same time still a bit of pleasure derived, overall mostly a negative but at least I can kind of look at a woman and its not pixels
Yeah Normiegram is good coomfuel- I follow tons of gym sluts there.

It's honestly crazy once you get the algorithim to start showing you shit you like, theres countless gym sluts on there, and then I follow girls I used to go to highschool with too, and I just get it out the way once in the morning and once at night, way better than nofap

Based and agreed

>hot foid
>black

Yeah I think slutty clothing makes women unattractive imo.

It just goes to show that they value degeneracy rather than valuing any wife type qualities if that makes sense?

I'm with you on this.

I made a new account (with no search history) and all it gave me was reels of gymfoid thrist traps, like 90% of posts. Ended up deleting it.

>hot
>sheboon

pick one

Tbh, to me a cute jb foid in a oversized hoodie is significantly more attractive

Last edited:
Tbh, to me a cute jb foid in a oversized hoodie is significantly more attractive
Big Brain Wojak Sticker - Big Brain Wojak Stickers

Only intellectual behemoths are able to grasp and appreciate the unrivaled appeal of the neotenous female/JB in a hoodie.

original drawn by ilya_kuvshinov
nanami chiaki (danganronpa and 2 more) drawn by ilya_kuvshinov
original drawn by guweiz
tsukimi eiko (paripi koumei) drawn by dino_(dinoartforame)

Last edited:

Only intellectual behemoths are able to grasp and appreciate the unrivaled appeal of the neotenous female/JB in a hoodie.

original drawn by guweiz
yeah slightly cherubic tomboys with medium hair are the best

yeah slightly cherubic tomboys with medium hair are the best
>cherubic

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this tbh. Had to look up what it meant. I'm going to need you to post an example of the kind of femalo you are referring to so I have a visualization of what you mean :feelshehe:

Atavism

original drawn by guweiz
real

original drawn by guweiz
Thanks nigga:panties:

Shockingly she was actually super polite to me, most foids are complete cunts to me although I know it’s just artificial politeness so it doesn’t mean anything.
Are you white? Some negresses have super low standards for white guys, and are much nicer than white women would be.