Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A horny dream i had

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So I had 2 dreams last night.

One was a funny one

And the other was a horny one

It involved my friends lil sis @Ron.Belgrade you know who I'm talking about :feelshehe:

So I was sitting in the back of the class with my friends lil sis and her friend. Then she started clicking this mechanical pencil and said "@Blackboy.Belgrade is a dumbass" (brutal I'm even getting insulted in my dreams)

Then she put her legs on me and started rubbing my Johnson through my pants. I was shocked that she was doing it and I just kept letting her do it (felt great as well)

Then we teleported to my house and we cuddled and went to sleep.

The end

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Fuck I wish that shit was real

Plot Twist: that happened irl

Are you sure it was a dream?

Plot Twist: that happened irl
I had a dream once that I force fed a woman 10 cheeseburgers and she was feeling all bloated and sick afterwards. I was rubbing her belly and then fucked her. :owo::owo::owo: If only this was real

Last edited:
I had a deal once that I force fed a woman 10 cheeseburgers and she was feeling all bloated and sick afterwards. I was rubbing her belly and then fucked her. :owo::owo::owo: If only this was real
"Deal"

Not for long
Kermit The Frog Meme GIF by Identity

I have been fortunate enough to fuck plenty of whores in my dreams. I'm a god damn motha f'n pimp no cap :hax::feelzez: