Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A homeless chad turns into a roastie because he wants to get """oppressed""" by the society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I was browsing through this subreddit called /r/transpassing that I found here from another post. Where many people are going through sex change and they are sharing their """progress""" pics. What do you think? These people are turning into females just to get laid?

No, you are not right. Look at this:

This guy used to be a chad, for some reason he became a homeless druggie. Guess what? now he is a "gorgeous" female with jobs and all other shit. Now go to that sub, try to find some FtM post. How many did you find? Yup, nothing, nada. This is called female social privilege. Being a female will let you live your life in a tutorial mode. This is another proof.

Trapmaxxing is not very viable for getting sex, because if a male fucks you in your ass you are not supposed to feel nothing but pain, because your butthole lacks nerve cells that are supposed to give you any sexual pleasure. Although some traps can fuck lesbian bitches, but they are very rare. Like this one:

Who knows if he is telling the truth.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say

I see no Chad.

I see no Chad.

With that eye area, thick hair and beard?

IDcQY1A.gif

>chad.
Weak Chadlite at best.
Also I MOG both trannies. Feels good man.
Finally mogging someone.

You're retarded if you don't think anal sex feels good. If it feels bad, you're doing it wrong. Trapmaxxing is legit if you can get past not being gay.

>chad.
Weak Chadlite at best.
Finally mogging someone.

He (left pic) mogs me to oblivion.

You're retarded if you don't think anal sex feels good. If it feels bad, you're doing it wrong. Trapmaxxing is legit if you can get past not being gay.

Nonsense. Do you feel sexual pleasure while you take shit? Because shit moves through your rectum right? Or do you shit from your mouth like bats?

>chad.
Weak Chadlite at best.
Finally mogging someone.
Bragging non-cel fag, why aren't you banned yet.

Nonsense. Do you feel sexual pleasure while you take shit? Because shit moves through your rectum right? Or do you shit from your mouth like bats?

You should actually read on how anal sex is pleasurable from a scientific perspective. If you have an erection and take shit, you actually probably will feel a small amount of sexual pleasure just from that.

Anal doesn't really compare to vagina sex, but you'd be stupid to say it isn't pleasurable. This isn't an opinion. This is based on science.

Mogging a truecel dosent mean you are a Chad jfl.

I saw guys uglier than him getting laid, I don't see any reason he has to change his sex. How do you mog him? Do you have better eye area, beard, or hair than him? Be clear.

He mogs me into oblivion. May be you mog him like @St.Tropez does.
LOL he mogs me 100% and I called out that fag for bragging, I'm just saying that guy isn't a Chad, he's a high-tier normie.

You should actually read on how anal sex is pleasurable from a scientific perspective. If you have an erection and take shit, you actually probably will feel a small amount of sexual pleasure just from that.

Anal doesn't really compare to vagina sex, but you'd be stupid to say it isn't pleasurable. This isn't an opinion. This is based on science.

There you go, that was my reply.

I think fapping is way better than anal sex.

I saw guys uglier than him getting laid, I don't see any reason he has to change his sex. How do you mog him? Do you have better eye area, beard, or hair than him? Be clear.
LOL he mogs me 100% and I called out that fag for bragging, I'm just saying that guy isn't a Chad, he's a high-tier normie.

I am talking about their female forms you autists not male form.
Paranoia is real.

"So unbelievably happy for you!"

Tch'. What exactly is tthe translation on this?

Whatever, that guy could easily get laid, I have seen uglier guys with gf. Anyway if he is a chad or not was not the topic of my post. He changed his sex to enjoy all the "taken for granted" social privileges a typical woman could get.

that 9/10 eye are gives it away

I am talking about their female forms you autists not male form.
Paranoia is real.

JFL, I used to know everyone on this sub is male, male can't mog/unmog a female, you are comparing apple with oranges.
Looks like you are lobotomized.

JFL, I used to know everyone on this sub is male, male can't mog/unmog a female, you are comparing apple with oranges.
Looks like you are lobotomized.
Its ogre.
Nobody gets my jokes.
Tfw non NT. Never even began.

Its ogre.
Nobody gets my jokes.
Tfw non NT. Never even began.

Stop bullshitting.
You were not joking, you were trying to brag and got caught. Just read your comment:

>chad.
Weak Chadlite at best.
Finally mogging someone.

What does it mean by "both trannies"? The left pic is his "male" form. You said you mog both.

You are a fucking fakecel.

Bragging non-cel fag, why aren't you banned yet.

Yup, that fag @St.Tropez is a lousy bragger, I really don't understand why these people come to incel forum to get validations from lowest of the lowest incels. JFL at these losers.

Just lol if you're not fag maxxing

should i trap maxx?

Stop bullshitting.
You were not joking, you were trying to brag and got caught. Just read your comment:

What does it mean by "both trannies"? The left pic is his "male" form. You said you mog both.

You are a fucking fakecel.
You posted two different trannies the homeless one and the one that dates females.

he wasn't Chad but holy shit lol