Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A.Hitler's thoughts on death.

Was he really catholic? Did he believe in an afterlife?

Fuuarrkkk brutal dogpill there is no way to protect yourself from it, it spreads like a virus.

Fuuarrkkk brutal dogpill there is no way to protect yourself from it, it spreads like a virus.

High IQ, pretty much sums up my feelings too.

High IQ, pretty much sums up my feelings too.
In 1941 at the peak if his power he confessed to a friend that he wanted to die but his responsobility for Europe did not allow him to commit suicide at that time.

Hitler was insane to the core. His opinion is irrelevant.

Adolf Hitler wanted to ban hunting. Why? Was he a liberal sjw activist?

Because of him dozens of millions of people died and suffered. Even his so called "Germanic brethren" such as Denmark and Norway.
It is good to destroy people it is good to torture masses of people

It is good to destroy people it is good to torture masses of people
Why? You just want to see everything and everyone, including yourself, destroyed?

Because of him dozens of millions of people died and suffered. Even his so called "Germanic brethren" such as Denmark and Norway.
He wasn't the one who started WWII, it was the UK. And even if they hadn't, the USSR was planning on invading Germany anyway which would have plunged all of Europe into war. No one ever complains about the millions of Germans killed or raped by the Soviets.

He wasn't the one who started WWII, it was the UK. And even if they hadn't, the USSR was planning on invading Germany anyway which would have plunged all of Europe into war. No one ever complains about the millions of Germans killed or raped by the Soviets.
Do you really believe in all this shit?

I rember reading that he was always nervous and sleepless because he thought some low-life could cowardly kill him and end his plans...
a normal man can't understand the mental pressure he was bearing.

Yes. Counter any of my points instead of posting some low-quality video which I'm not watching.
1) Germany clearly started the war by attacking Poland. If anything the Western allies were rather lenient by even allowing the Empire to take over large parts of Czechoslovakia. There was no wide spread oppression of the German speaking populations in any of these areas unlike what the neonazi dwellers claim.

2) There is no real evidence the USSR was planning to attack the Empire. I don't even think anyone claims that. There are some pseudo-scholars with no degrees (Rezun the wannabe Suvorov) who claim Stalin intended to do so in '41 but I have never seen anyone claim that about the years prior. Even the claims made about the supposed '41 invasion are baseless and were made without the use of archival information or any real primary source. Also the two million raped women in Germany comes from two deranged German feminists (who afaik claimed Germans raped ten million Soviet women) and is also without any real source.