Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A history of female oppression of negroes through rape accusations.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
People like to talk about the white man oppressing the negro, but nobody mentions the fact that females would routinely report false rape against negroes which in the times before 1960 were death sentences. These were so prevalent in nature they even made it into one of the biggest selling American books (To Kill a Mockingbird).

Females have killed countless Negroes on accusations of rape, possibly even more than KKK Lynch mobs did at the time, yet this is not talked about. The most known of these false rape accusations was the trial of the Scottsborough Boys, in which 8 died.

8 MEN DIED TO A FEMALES FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION. 8 BLACK MEN. WHERE IS THE VIRTUE SIGNALLING IT CUCKS TO TALK ABOUT THIS ONE?

If I was a negro I would be very very angry at this fact. Female roasties come out of this unscathed, while white men are ridiculed for their past. Women walk free, men take the hit. Where have we seen this before?

And this was only one trial, so imagine all the other 100's of trials that happened. The worst part is the negroes could not fight back, for the word of a white woman trumped that of the negroes. If I was a negro, I'd use this fact all the time to fight against the metoo movement.

We still see females false rape accusing oppressed individuals today, except it's no longer Negroes but ugly and old men, usually white men. Does nobody on the #metoo side see this shit? How can humans be so braindead? As usual, muh f33males cant do no rong!!!

Last edited:
It's because every hole wants ugly men dead or in jail

I will say I highly sympathize with the negro in America. The negro in America has gone through immense persecution, humiliation, and undignified torment. If you're not an MBA player or at least a high-status Tyrone, your life won't be near the level of a white individual.

I will say I highly sympathize with the negro in America. The negro in America has gone through immense persecution, humiliation, and undignified torment. If you're not an MBA player or at least a high-status Tyrone, your life won't be near the level of a white individual.

Still beats living in Africa, wouldnt you say?

No I wouldn't actually. I would much rather grow up in a village surrounded by my own people in a culture that respects me and lets me live a normal life than a society that abuses me and treats me as a natural inferior for my skin color ngl.

No I wouldn't actually. I would much rather grow up in a village surrounded by my own people in a culture that respects me and lets me live a normal life than a society that abuses me and treats me as a natural inferior for my skin color ngl.

Thats a cliched argument around here and usually comes from self professed "High IQcels" whove never stepped foot on to a third world shithole.

I hate toilets

Women are the biggest and most violent hate groups on earth.
We need to limit their rights as they are a threat to freedom
full

My blackcel friend used to live in Niger and he says its hell. They often had to eat “dirt cookies” (mud left on the local basketball court that hardened into a “cookie”) to get by. The only good thing he ever had was a playstation vita and some kid broke into his house overnight and stole it at some point. He has glasses and the local kids thought he was a demon or something since basically no one in Africa wears glasses and he was mocked relentlessly. He moved here eventually and says its way better

My blackcel friend used to live in Niger and he says its hell. They often had to eat “dirt cookies” (mud left on the local basketball court that hardened into a “cookie”) to get by. The only good thing he ever had was a playstation vita and some kid broke into his house overnight and stole it at some point. He has glasses and the local kids thought he was a demon or something since basically no one in Africa wears glasses and he was mocked relentlessly. He moved here eventually and says its way better

Exactly. Having good copes makes a huge difference.

Blacks must stop reproducing so many low iq poor souls that have 60% to live an extremely miserable life

Niger is where the real niggas live TBH.
Exactly. Having good copes makes a huge difference.
What are curryland copes?

Blacks must stop reproducing so many low iq poor souls that have 60% to live an extremely miserable life
Einstein IQ.

Thats a cliched argument around here and usually comes from self professed "High IQcels" whove never stepped foot on to a third world shithole.
Oh yeah, so many members think living in a shithole without female rights, or cucked laws is better than the West due to the "Grass is greener on the other side" mentality. I never been in a third world shithole myself and yet I understand being in the 3rd world isn't pleasant, trash and shit everywhere, food shortage, dirty water, no electricity, run down homes, no safety and security, no copes, ugly foids and the list goes on. Seriously many people who think 3rd world shitholes are better should go to them and see for themselves that they're not good places to be in.

Yes there are uncountable cases, One of the famous case is of the Groveland Four ..There is also movie made about that...

The Emmett Till case, down to it's bitter core, is one of the most brutal blackpills.

Imagine if the blackcels on this site lived during this arc. No wonder blacks are so blackpilled.

White knight cucks have always existed

very interesting

Women are the biggest and most violent hate groups on earth.
We need to limit their rights as they are a threat to freedom

Brutal blackedpill