Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A high school story I never shared before

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I somehow got some Bosnian's MSN, a popular chatting messenger. She was my age and we attended the same school, but we were in different classes. We really hit it off and we would chat on a daily basis. Then, at school, a few weeks later, she founds out who I am and I see no new messages from her because she blocked me immediately afterwards. It was completely platonic from my side, so I just thought she was being weird instead of blaming it on my looks back then. Two years later, we ended up becoming classmates but I never initiated a conversation with her.

Looks are everything, if you didn't won the genetic lottery, there's no love/happiness for you

That's why the online thing is a trap for incels, there's some interaction happening but it means absolutely nothing without your bones backing it up.

Even if they see your pics, it's ogre if you look worse in real life.

Really brutal story dude. The ultimate proof that there was nothing wrong with you as a person. Nothing but your looks

Really brutal story dude. The ultimate proof that there was nothing wrong with you as a person. Nothing but your looks
No point in incels trying to go for sex besides prositution

That sucks, hope u r over it

No point in incels trying to go for sex besides prositution
Yeah I've stopped even considering free sex. Tbh it's not THAT different from normies betabuxxing their wife

That's why the online thing is a trap for incels, there's some interaction happening but it means absolutely nothing without your bones backing it up.

Even if they see your pics, it's ogre if you look worse in real life.
It's ogre for overcels
This is a very common story among incels.
That sucks, hope u r over it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back