Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A hero is exposing tik tok whores to their family

JFL, based af, this is the kind of revenge I love, to see because its not so violent, exaggerated or degen like others (like throwing acid on them), but its also not soft or free of consequences (for the foid) like others (like throwing juice on them), it just fits right

Last edited:
Based but western parents know their daughters are sluts and they dont care. :feelskek: at his search history.

Sluts need stoning.

most parents don't even care that their daughters are whores

I invite the twin brothers of

• Donna Butler's daughter Nak Warner (CrippledDumbBlonde)
  • Susan Farrell's daughter Ruth Croxford (LilCRoxy)
  • Nick Hassani's daughter Parastoo Hassani (parastoo03)

To please register on this forum and tell us what you think about us highlighting your sister's actions like this.

are the comments based or are they full of simps? I'm not on TikTok so I can't view them

are the comments based or are they full of simps? I'm not on TikTok so I can't view them
I don't have a shitok account either, but I manage to see some of the comments. Most of them are foids and cucks saying "get a life", "why would you do this?", "this is pure evil", "shes grown" etc

There is no return from degeneracy.

JFL which one of you is this :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

JFL, based af, this is the kind of revenge I love, to see because its not so violent, exaggerated or degen like others (like throwing acid on them), but its also not soft or free of consequences (for the foid) like others (like throwing juice on them), it just fits right
It's perfect tbh. This is what we should be doing

pretty sure parents don't even care anymore, and even if they do what are they gonna do about it

He searches for Johnny Sins a lot. It comes up first all the time.

JFL. It is clear the retarded parents dont care, especially the mother since foids are foids.

he should be sending to the fathers instead. they can larp as accepting but deep down they want to rope. maybe it'll trigger them enough to er their daughters :feelsaww:

Yeah it works so well because society can’t just brush it off by turning things around and blaming us as victimizers or abusers as would be the case from committing violence against these dumb broads such as by an acid attack.

Rather just exposing what the girls are doing let’s them have to deal with and try and explain away their filthy behavior alone.

Found the incel

JFLLLL WHAT A BASED HERO. SAINT ER I BEG OF THEE, SEND YOUR BLESSINGS UPON HIM :lul::lul::lul: