Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A happy foid smiled at me and thanked me at work

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
So my heart skipped a beat because she was cute as well as not hostile to me and it cheered me up for 30 seconds before I realized that it's still over for me.

She was just being polite to me for doing my job.

Yeah these situations sting afterwards, glad I don’t have to really interact with foids in my job

What's your height and facial rating? :feelssus:

Could just be plain virtue signalling to a subhuman outcast in front of others. :feelswhere:

Could just be plain virtue signalling to a subhuman outcast in front of others. :feelswhere:

I'm aware.

I think she was just being courteous.

But 5'10 and 4

what would you rate the foid
The face is noticeably asymmetrical but she's a regular and very friendly and boisterous. Maybe a 6, she's my type but I think she's underage which knocks a point off. Otherwise a 7

some foids tend to be polite sometimes.not everyone of them is a mean bitch(or maybe not)

The face is noticeably asymmetrical but she's a regular and very friendly and boisterous. Maybe a 6, she's my type but I think she's underage which knocks a point off. Otherwise a 7
yeah probably just virtue signalling

Many negative encounters with foids will lead to your brain turning any position interactions with them into it being something "more".

I forgot which high IQ user originally said this but this applies here.

Many negative encounters with foids will lead to your brain turning any position interactions with them into it being something "more".

I forgot which high IQ user originally said this but this applies here.
Sounds like common sense tbh. I know I'm mentally fucked when it comes to women.

Observe: