Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Halloween warning about demons.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It wouldn't be Halloween without a warning about the risk to your immortal soul.

Someone in my city was plastering flyers around with the following on them. I'm recreating it verbatim. It is the story of a man whose innocence was destroyed and who I wish I could meet someday. But there's no contact info on it, no church named to visit, just a desperate and sincere cry from some mysterious someone in the atmosphere. I hope whoever wrote this is alright, and that they find wonder in the wind again.

DEMONS ARE VERY REAL & ALIVE ON THE EARTH

In the Matrix, Mr. Smith told Neal to look past the flesh & see your Enemy. I applaud Hollywood for its antics & creativity but this is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! Demons will never expose themselves to you, they want to remain hidden. If satan exposed himself to you, you'd run to GOD and THATS the last thing the devil wants! The devil is the father of lies, so its best he remain hidden becuz his lies will be more effective. If the devil showed himself to you & talk to you, you wouldn't listen. What attracts demons, how they work, fleshful actions. Drinking alcohol, smoking, drugs, cussing, fornication, telling lies, witchcraft, etc. The devil is the angel of sin. Doing these singul acts give satan legal right to enter into your body. I use to wonder what in the hell would make a man want to put on a dress? What in burning hell would make a man find another man sexually attractive, DEMONS! YEAH I know you think the subject is crazy but this so-called normal behavior is happening right before our very eyes. Demons enter your body via fleshful actions & gradually take over the person. They speak and make suggestions but when they speak U think its the person talking & its not. U say a person has a multiple, split personality, I say they have a legion of demons. U ever heard the phrase serve in heaven or reign in hell, the second part of it is a lie. Demons dont love you. They are on there way to hell. They wont be sitting on thrones in hell, they will be burning worse than anybody in hell & they are going to try to take U with them. U think demons are in some 3rd world country or in a dictator in the Middle East but they are here in AMERICA. They torment people via nightmares, strife, violence, bad situations & disease. So if you have nightmares, U have demons. In the New Testament of the Holy Bible all Jesus & his disciples did was cast these foul spirits out. MATTER OF FACT THAT'S ALL THEY DID! BECUZ THESE THINGS EXISTS. In Pitch Black, Riddick told the female captain, I don't know whats going to happen when the lights go out but when the die-ing starts how long do U think this psycho-family of ours will last? Well the psycho-family is the human race. And im here to tell you the lights have gone out across the World. In darkness U must look to the light, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (for whoever shall call upon the name of the LORD they shall be saved/helped). PRAYER IS A WEAPON ..... against COVID/DEMONS lurking in the air. I truly hope your not in hell in the next life becuz you listened to some dam fool scientist who didn't believe in GOD & told u to take a needle shot that wont even stop U from getting COVID again. How much sense does that make?? When I was a child I was always blown away by the wind. U cant see it... but U can feel it. And some days it will knock you on your ass. The wind was always a wonder to me, feeling something but not seeing it. Then I listened to some dumb ass scientist and his science book who explained away my wonder of the wind, my wonder of faith & the spirit world. The devil got big tricks. I mean big tricks. Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. Yeah, U get a treat alright that nite but the enemy is going to spent the rest of your life running deception, tricking you, trying to steal your eternal life. I heard a preacher say one time if you have not run into satan that's becuz you and him are running side by side, neck and neck headed for the same place.

As a haunting demon myself, I take comfort and solace in all of that. :feelsLSD:

If you get a cold, it's demons! Demons! DEMONS! If you get cancer, it's your own fault for letting demons touch your butthole when you sleep. Fag.