Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A haircut can add 1 point or make you lose 1 point

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
I swear to fucking god, I cut my fringe too short this time and my whole big ass wrinkled forehead is exposed, I look so fucking subhuman rn. I need this shit to grow back asap :feelsrope:. I don't care what anyone says, what your hair looks like matters a lot. This is why the baldpill is so brutal because you are permanently an ugly subhuman with a terrible haircut.

You should have the right to beat up your barber if he fucks up your cut.

Hair is life, but there is no hair for your jawline

Hair is life, but there is no hair for your jawline
My main problem is a huge forehead, I rely on my hair to cover it. My jawline is probably average.

My main problem is a huge forehead, I rely on my hair to cover it. My jawline is probably average.
Same. My hair also covers my large forehead. My chin is recessed, my jaw is also around average

I swear to fucking god, I cut my fringe too short this time and my whole big ass wrinkled forehead is exposed, I look so fucking subhuman rn. I need this shit to grow back asap :feelsrope:. I don't care what anyone says, what your hair looks like matters a lot. This is why the baldpill is so brutal because you are permanently an ugly subhuman with a terrible haircut.
more like make you gain 1 point or lose 3.