Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A guy who managed to get his looksmatch to marry him

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★

He lives in Finland and is a moderately successful youtuber (mostly crushing stuff with a hydraulic press)

Statusmaxxed, ogremaxxed, and

Don't care, but need more painkillers now. Thanks so much!!!

I hate dyed hair ngl

Yes but he married this girl way before he was successful on YouTube
Cope. She settled for him , he was a betabuxxer.
She would've left for chad till his channel exploded and made actual Alphabux to sugardaddymax her

She would've left for chad till his channel exploded and made actual Alphabux to sugardaddymax her
Maybe she is just reasonable and knows she will never get chad.

Honestly, we are the same. When we say we want our looksmatch it just means we have realized that going after Stacy is pointless

true the channel saved his marriage, 2 more years and she would have given birth to a mixed baby and ditched him later on.
Maybe she is just reasonable
foids and reasonable is an oxymoron

Maybe she is just reasonable and knows she will never get chad.

Honestly, we are the same. When we say we want our looksmatch it just means we have realized that going after Stacy is pointless
Lol Chad would definitely pump and dump her

Who cares about marrying your looksmatch when shes had like 20 sexual partners before you?

Chad would never bother to bone a girl like that. Are you crazy?
Are you insane? She looks normie tier, Chad would definitely smash and pass her when hes drunk and stacy isnt around

I don't believe this one had that many. Look at her

Bro, the coloured hair is a giveaway. Every single foid that I know who has coloured hair is a massive whore. I think you need more of the blackpill, the blackpill teaches you that the most innocent looking foids are always the biggest whores.

Finnish guys like him are often incels. He has statusmaxxed and become a betabuxx

I want to see his success again when his money gets taken away from him.

Bro, the coloured hair is a giveaway. Every single foid that I know who has coloured hair is a massive whore. I think you need more of the blackpill, the blackpill teaches you that the most innocent looking foids are always the biggest whores.
Isn't it also a kind of cope to imagine that even foids like this one have gone full on dick carousel? Saying "all foids are total whores" is a blanket statement that makes us feel good. But is it true?

This girl that we see here has probably never gotten anything above a mid-tier normie. She probably had a few drunken experiences at clubs (Finns are massive drunkards) but they were probably quite miserable. Then she likely had one or two semi-permanent boyfriends for a few years and then settled with this guy. Should we sing her praises as a virtuous women? Certainly not. But isn't marrying your looksmatch the only practical solution to inceldom? If we were back in a more regulated sexual marketplace, we would all be getting girls like this (minus the temporary and quite miserable whoring phase she likely went through). Isn't that what we want?

Take away his money and he is incel

I want to see his success again when his money gets taken away from him.
It will be far too late for her to go away with another boyfriend by then. Either they will divorce and end up both alone or they will stay together just for the convenience
Take away his money and he is incel
No. He married this girl before he was rich
Finnish guys like him are often incels. He has statusmaxxed and become a betabuxx
No. He was not successful we he married her. He was just a lathe operator at a shitty small firm

Isn't it also a kind of cope to imagine that even foids like this one have gone full on dick carousel? Saying "all foids are total whores" is a blanket statement that makes us feel good. But is it true?

This girl that we see here has probably never gotten anything above a mid-tier normie. She probably had a few drunken experiences at clubs (Finns are massive drunkards) but they were probably quite miserable. Then she likely had one or two semi-permanent boyfriends for a few years and then settled with this guy. Should we sing her praises as a virtuous women? Certainly not. But isn't marrying your looksmatch the only practical solution to inceldom? If we were back in a more regulated sexual marketplace, we would all be getting girls like this (minus the temporary and quite miserable whoring phase she likely went through). Isn't that what we want?

It's not true for 100% of cases but it's true for a whole lot of them. That's something I've just learnt through years of experience, especially foids with weird coloured hair tend to be, most of the time, completely lost souls who more than likely never had any strong father figure in their lives.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that she probably has fucked at least one Chad. As for marrying your looksmatch, yes if she hasn't gone through the whore phase, then it's absolutely ideal. But we live in a world where almost all foids above the age of 20 have had sex already. Marrying your looksmatch in the real world just comes down to betabuxing, if you're happy to impart your hard earned financial resources on her then feel free, but she'll never love you or truly respect you. If foids truly did respect their betabuxers then the divorce rate wouldn't be so high. But it is.

If she left him he would crush her!

Vocabmaxxes me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back