Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A guy whiteknighted me on the train today.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
User verbally warned for the rhetoric used in this post.
I was on my way to university and train was full to the brim, everyone was squash together. Then there was this angry middle aged woman trying to get out at her stop and once she came to me, I tried making way for her, and then impatiently tried to push me to the side, and the guy next to me said that "hey you can't do that, just wait you'll get your destination." They then got into a little arguement, I couldn't say much, but after the lady got off, I gave him the head nod.

And lol the train hasn't yet got to her destination, but I did feel about good getting whiteknighted today lol.

05f63df5833d82075fa175f5bfc8a832f06e40f7_full.jpg

just suck dick already and quit being a weeb

You're a good boy OP I'd whiteknight you.

It's over
idkwattodowithlife is already a honorary girl
The rest of us can't compete
</3

He wanted your boipussy

Not surprised seeing as you're a foid.

Must have felt nice. Woman, especialy middle age(bitter) woman are rude as hell. They are the worst woman of all.

Why do you like megumin so much

quit the opposite happened to me once, i got attacked by 2 black girls on the train because i accidentally hit one with my back pack, they were shouting at me for 5 minutes.

quit the opposite happened to me once, i got attacked by 2 black girls on the train because i accidentally hit one with my back pack, they were shouting at me for 5 minutes.
They chimped out on you huh?

Why do you like megumin so much
My favorite anime character is actually D lol.

Vampire-Hunter-D-Bloodlust-2.jpg

sorry to hear that man, that must've been a very dreadful experience, it'd probably weighed in a lot on you mentally. nobody deserves it tbh.

This pretty much proves OP is a womyn or a quasi-womyn aka a tranny.

I really hate to see Megumin after remembering Wolbach.

giphy.gif

I would be satisfying to just push that slut on the ground where she belongs.

God dude please stop with the anime gifs.

It’s cringy and makes me want to tear my eyes out, especially when it’s females. No offense. Just use them more sparingly.

yes on the rare occasion you might come across a male normie who doesnt treat us like shit and will help us in a shitty situation, cant say the same about females tho

Unable to stick up for yourself. Tsk tsk. I’d cause a scene.

faggotcels out. faggotcels == fakecels REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE