Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A guy on reddit who is making a lot of sense

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
zfg1g3tc8oq01.jpg

Finally a High IQ post from Cuckit

They're not 30+ year old men doing it though. The're bluepilled young numales and post wall roasties for the most part.

Couldn't you just post a link to the thread?

"Exaggerating" right.. / there will only be more incel/truecel/Virgin killers...

They're not 30+ year old men doing it though. The're bluepilled young numales and post wall roasties for the most part.
I imagine the likes of Big Red and Milo Stewart as well. Pure cancer.

He's right and most normalfags know it. They'll never admit it, obviously.

Stop going to Reddit and posting about Reddit content, pliz

This site is a wasteland

Ppl who post on reddit frequently are mostly losers. I used to check profiles, especially when It was a controversial or really passionate member. They are IRL rejects who swarm to their internet safe haven making fun of the other rejects.

Ppl who post on reddit frequently are mostly losers. I used to check profiles, especially when It was a controversial or really passionate member. They are IRL rejects who swarm to their internet safe haven making fun of the other rejects.
People who spend a lot of time every week on internet forums are high inhib IRL, so likely losers, let's be frank about it

reddit's a waste of time for most things