Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A GUY OF MY TOWN HAS BEEN HUMILLATED HAHA

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
HE WAS DATING THIS ''MUH DEPRESSIVE GIRL'', HE IS A MANLET LIKE ME, SO SHE MEET ONE TALL GUY ON INTERNET, SHE LEFT HIM AND NOW THE TALL GUY WILL COME TO HER COUNTRY 

HE IS FROM CHILE

EDIT: this guy  (the manlet)is a depressed faggot who posts suicide tumblr images on twitter but he is gonna kill himself i think

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way.Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary.Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.