Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A guy just gave me counterfeit money when I was cashiering LMAO (fake $20 bills)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Of course he targeted me. He was making small talk with me and I was going along with it. I truly had no idea he was scamming me. My foid manager came over and was monitoring and she told it him it was fake money. The dude was like “oh shit” and got really pissed and started swearing in the store.

The point is..... of course he would target me, because I look young and am incel. He though I was the weakest target just based on my looks alone jfl.

You might be reading too much into this.

He tried to scam u because ur ugly

I would accept counterfeit currency as a courtesy, a way of sticking it to the corporate overloads. But the fact that those who use it purposefully target those who seem incompetent is suicidefuel.

Of course he targeted me. He was making small talk with me and I was going along with it. I truly had no idea he was scamming me.
he wasn’t scamming u tho.

I have it were cunts scan me money or draw on it or somthn to see if it's fake but they don't do it to the previous ppl who went to cashier.

Fucking cunts.

No one cares about ugly men. Ugly men don't matter

There's no counterfeiting for your face!

this also happend once to me when i worked at a gas station. dude gave me a fake $100 but I use that sharpie on every 100 bill to see if real or not and he just ran out the store after it turned black
based af

Yo OP I’ve been thinking of maybe doing such thing, how often do you know? How easy is it to tell if it’s counterfeit?

Yo OP I’ve been thinking of maybe doing such thing, how often do you know? How easy is it to tell if it’s counterfeit?
Just don’t be a sketchy black guy in a 98% white neighborhood.

this what happens if ur not Chad

It's over for January 20 2020 postingcels

I would accept counterfeit currency as a courtesy, a way of sticking it to the corporate overloads.

Yep, why give a fuck about the quality of your work when your employer doesnt give a fuck about you at the end of the day?

If you're working cashier then you're guaranteed NT and at least normie looks. Fuck off. They always put the truecels in the back in any job

If you're working cashier then you're guaranteed NT and at least normie looks. Fuck off. They always put the truecels in the back in any job
Nah, there’s a dude with legit aspergers who is by far uglier than me. High turnover rate as well.

Nah, there’s a dude with legit aspergers who is by far uglier than me. High turnover rate as well.
Like I said, in any job the truecels are always in the back away from customers.