Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A guy called me cute once but he isn't gay, why he do this?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
It was in high school and he had GFs before so I know that he isn't gay. Also, he was upper tier White normie. Strange experience

Because guys have way lower standards than women.

That’s why are very few gaycels.

He is one of those "Bi" people.

Had the same thing happen to me...in my case it meant I looked "beta" and I looked younger than I was. Not a good thing. Actually a lot of guys have called me cute (no brag).

Are you low t and short? Did you have messy hair during that time?

Are you low t and short? Did you have messy hair during that time?
I'm average height by WASP standards but I'm not White. I have a heavy frame but my face is neotenous.

So how did you end up here, Cutie?.

in my case it was my female family members who kept calling me handsome and cute. This made me develop an ego disillusionment for a period of my life. But reality hit hard.

Had the same thing happen to me...in my case it meant I looked "beta" and I looked younger than I was. Not a good thing. Actually a lot of guys have called me cute (no brag).

Do you think that they're trying to be disrespectful when they do this or do straight men see other men as cute sometimes.

If a man tried to hit on me I would smash his face open and piss on the faggot rainbow flag

So how did you end up here, Cutie?.

in my case it was my female family members who kept calling me handsome and cute. This made me develop an ego disillusionment for a period of my life. But reality hit hard.
Female waitress called me sweaty recently, they can detect my muhsoggyknee personality.

Do you think that they're trying to be disrespectful when they do this or do straight men see other men as cute sometimes.

I'm not so sure. Maybe it's like when someone calls a little kid cute.

He was making fun of you.
You probably look like a low t fag.

Why do guys hate fags so much? Is a good proportion of IT made of fags or something? I thought IT was composed primarily of straight Incels in denial.
I hate all faggots no matter what Tbh

probably making fun of you

he was happopolamaxxing

Why do guys hate fags so much? Is a good proportion of IT made of fags or something? I thought IT was composed primarily of straight Incels in denial.
The more faggots, the less competition for me. If I could, I would turn all men into faggots, except me. Straight women would have no choice but me. This is how I think about it. :feelsthink:

I hate them online but irl I won’t be the type to attend right wing anti gay marches jfl.

I have had gay men approach me and ask me if I were “gay” and had a boyfriend. Fuck fags I want pussy, not cock.

He wants to fuck you in the ass, no homo, though, kek.

He wanted you

It was in high school and he had GFs before so I know that he isn't gay.
A surprising amount of gay men have girlfriends in their lifetime, some even marry a woman, before coming out as gay. Strange to think of this, but they do it out of fear of being killed or targeted.

Maybe he's a fag in secret or maybe he was joking to be gay i remember in highschool some guys did this for some reason or maybe he was mocking u because ur ugly af

he was a coping faggot and wanted your dick