Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming A Guide to the Challenge

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
This post is a guide to a challenge the willing participants will try to tackle together with me. The guide is sepparated into 2 sections:

1. Language Speedrunning (including postmaxxing)
- Both human languages and Mathematics are included in here (I consider Math to be a sort of language in itself)
- The winner is the one who is able to both objectively express themselves better in the languages they themselves choose and understand Math better than any other participants. The top 3 will be able to put one of the following custom titles under their profiles: Gold (New Languages learned to fluency + the level of Math achieved), Silver (same), Bronze (same).
- Every participant will go through a bigger list of languages that they themselve will choose, I will show you the template we will use further down in the thread. The objective is to learn the basic phrases and vocabulary in each of those languages. At the end of this round I will make a number of threads dedicated to every single language in the world where you will try to practice those languages WITHOUT google translate (remember its a CHALLENGE after all). The top 3 participants who will be able to understand the largest number of languages at the end can as I said put the number of languages they learned as their custom title
- After the competition ends every participant will choose which one of the languages on the list do they want to continue learning up to fluency, that is, only if they want to. For those who might be interested, I will show my languages of choice as an example further down in this thread
- Note for the future: Users will compete in more than jusr language learning in the future challenges hosted by me, they will compete in a wide range of topics aswell particularly in the STEM field and maybe also car related stuff (lifefuel for @VideoGameCoper)

2. Inceldia in Minecraft
- Both Java and Bedrock edition are allowed
- The winner in this section is the player who manages to build the most impressive and realistic simulation of Inceldia/Incelistan. The votes at the end will decide which user has the best minecraft world
- In the 1st round, every participant will build their world in creative mode, the participants with above average ratings win which means they will then be able to compete in the next round whereas the players who get a below average rating will be unable to proceed to the next round
- In round 2, the worlds will be built in survival mode hard difficulty. Yet again like in the 1st round, the participants who receive a below average rating for their worlds will not be able to proceed to the next round
- In round 3, the participants will play the game in Survival Hardcore difficulty. Similarly to soccer tournament, at the end, the 3 participants with the highest ratings receive the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals respectively (The users will be able to put that in their custom title)
- Note for the Future: I will host more gaming competitions but only for games Im interested in such as CoD, Soulsborne, maybe just maybe Fallout etc. so if you are not into the games I'm into then you don't have to participate. Remember, this is just for fun and to bring some life to the forum

Now that we covered the basics, we will move onto the language learning template I designed and you can also improves the templates for your own use but keep in mind that there is a set of certain rules to this template that cannot be edited, you will see what Im talking about in a sec. Lets move onto the template now, shall we

Progression
1. Numbers and Colours
2. Phrases - find basic phrases and learn them
3. Vocabulary + Grammar - go through the most common words lists, as for grammar just skim through it

4. Listening - watch a movie and try to understand as much as possible
5. Reading - read any book you find interesting in your target language, try to understand as much as possible
6. Chatting - use Character AI or skip this part entirely if you can't find anything helpful

Levels
- There are 3 cycles to every level starting from t, and what that means is that you will have to go through 4 different languages (each from different or same language familes, you decide) and writre down a small | in a () for every part of the progression that you cover. For example when you feel like you have masteted Numbers and Colors in your target language you simply put a small | symbol in the round brackets, then when you are done with one whole bracket you move onto the next language and so on UNTIL you have 3 full brackets in each language of the group, that is when you can move on to the following level or in other words you "level up"
- There are 6 different Levels each of them containing 4 languages except level 6 in which you will cover 6 languages. Now I will list every level:

1. Beginner
1. Language Family (1., 2., 3.) - 3 cycles
Language of Choice
() () ()

2. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

3. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

4. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

2. Veteran
- Same as above

3. Professional
- Same

4. Elite
- Same

6. Elite Legend
- Same as Beginner but with 6 lang. instead

- As I said in the beginning, you can further choose to learn any of those languages up to fluency. Here is my list as an example:

Main Focus 1 (Group 1)
1. Russian
2. Turkish
3. Spanish
4. Slovak or Polish (Im yet to choose one)

Main Focus 2 (Group 2)
1. Azerbaijani
2. Kazakh
3. MSA (Modern Standard Arabic)
4. Bulgarian
5. Slovenian
6. Bambara

Now that concludes it for languages but there is still Math left which you can cover while you do the languages or after you are done with the language guide, you decide. Here is the Math Template to finish everything off:

Progression
1. Fast Addition and Subtraction
2. Fast Multiplication and Division
3. Arithmetics - cover everything you can in that branch from the basics to the more complex stuff

4. Algebra
5. Geometry - everything you can think of when it comes to geometry
6. Calculus - try to understand calculus and solve problems

Leveling Up
Math - 3 cycles just like in the Language section
() () ()

Remember if you have any questions ask them now and I will try to answer and remember only the willing participants will participate in this challenge so you don't have to do this. If you only want to go through the Gaming Challenge the feel free to skip the language learning part

Anndddd that is it, thank you for reading
Yours sincerely,
NeverGetUp36

@Sloth.Belgrade @userrrr

Is the math one required?

Is the math one required?
Not necessarily but I think it would make things more fun if we competed in solving equations for example. Those who want to go for it can

Not necessarily but I think it would make things more fun if we competed in solving equations for example. Those who want to go for it can
Okay

I would like to pick up Turkish

I would like to pick up turki
This post is a guide to a challenge the willing participants will try to tackle together with me. The guide is sepparated into 2 sections:

- Both human languages and Mathematics are included in here (I consider Math to be a sort of language in itself)
- The winner is the one who is able to both objectively express themselves better in the languages they themselves choose and understand Math better than any other participants. The top 3 will be able to put one of the following custom titles under their profiles: Gold (New Languages learned to fluency + the level of Math achieved), Silver (same), Bronze (same).
- Every participant will go through a bigger list of languages that they themselve will choose, I will show you the template we will use further down in the thread. The objective is to learn the basic phrases and vocabulary in each of those languages. At the end of this round I will make a number of threads dedicated to every single language in the world where you will try to practice those languages WITHOUT google translate (remember its a CHALLENGE after all). The top 3 participants who will be able to understand the largest number of languages at the end can as I said put the number of languages they learned as their custom title
- After the competition ends every participant will choose which one of the languages on the list do they want to continue learning up to fluency, that is, only if they want to. For those who might be interested, I will show my languages of choice as an example further down in this thread
- Note for the future: Users will compete in more than jusr language learning in the future challenges hosted by me, they will compete in a wide range of topics aswell particularly in the STEM field and maybe also car related stuff (lifefuel for @VideoGameCoper)

2. Inceldia in Minecraft
- The winner in this section is the player who manages to build the most impressive and realistic simulation of Inceldia/Incelistan. The votes at the end will decide which user has the best minecraft world
- In the 1st round, every participant will build their world in creative mode, the participants with above average ratings win which means they will then be able to compete in the next round whereas the players who get a below average rating will be unable to proceed to the next round
- In round 2, the worlds will be built in survival mode hard difficulty. Yet again like in the 1st round, the participants who receive a below average rating for their worlds will not be able to proceed to the next round
- In round 3, the participants will play the game in Survival Hardcore difficulty. Similarly to soccer tournament, at the end, the 3 participants with the highest ratings receive the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals respectively (The users will be able to put that in their custom title)
- Note for the Future: I will host more gaming competitions but only for games Im interested in such as CoD, Soulsborne, maybe just maybe Fallout etc. so if you are not into the games I'm into then you don't have to participate. Remember, this is just for fun and to bring some life to the forum

Now that we covered the basics, we will move onto the language learning template I designed and you can also improves the templates for your own use but keep in mind that there is a set of certain rules to this template that cannot be edited, you will see what Im talking about in a sec. Lets move onto the template now, shall we

Progression
1. Numbers and Colours
3. Vocabulary + Grammar - go through the most common words lists, as for grammar just skim through it

5. Reading - read any book you find interesting in your target language, try to understand as much as possible
6. Chatting - use Character AI or skip this part entirely if you can't find anything helpful

Levels
- There are 3 cycles to every level starting from t, and what that means is that you will have to go through 4 different languages (each from different or same language familes, you decide) and writre down a small | in a () for every part of the progression that you cover. For example when you feel like you have masteted Numbers and Colors in your target language you simply put a small | symbol in the round brackets, then when you are done with one whole bracket you move onto the next language and so on UNTIL you have 3 full brackets in each language of the group, that is when you can move on to the following level or in other words you "level up"
- There are 6 different Levels each of them containing 4 languages except level 6 in which you will cover 6 languages. Now I will list every level:

1. Beginner
Language of Choice
() () ()

2. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

3. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

4. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

2. Veteran
- Same as above

3. Professional
- Same

4. Elite
- Same

6. Elite Legend

- As I said in the beginning, you can further choose to learn any of those languages up to fluency. Here is my list as an example:

Main Focus 1 (Group 1)
1. Russian
2. Turkish
3. Spanish

Main Focus 2 (Group 2)
1. Azerbaijani
2. Kazakh
4. Bulgarian
5. Slovenian
6. Bambara

Now that concludes it for languages but there is still Math left which you can cover while you do the languages or after you are done with the language guide, you decide. Here is the Math Template to finish everything off:

Progression
3. Arithmetics - cover everything you can in that branch from the basics to the more complex stuff

4. Algebra

Leveling Up
() () ()

Remember if you have any questions ask them now and I will try to answer and remember only the willing participants will participate in this challenge so you don't have to do this. If you only want to go through the Gaming Challenge the feel free to skip the language learning part

Yours sincerely,
NeverGetUp36
Can we have Arabic as well

You can learn any language you want. I can show you my list real quick

You can learn any language you want. I can show you my list real quick
Here:
1. Azerbaijani
2. Russian
3. Slovenian
4. Armenian
5. Turkish
6. German
7. Bulgarian
8. MSA
9. Uzbek
10. Spanish
11. Somali
12. Bambara
13. Kazakh
14. Hausa
15. Finnish
16. Tatar
17. Persian
18. Moroccan Arabic
19. Estonian
20. Kyrgyz
21. Yakut
22. Amharic
23. Oromo
24. Lithuanian
25. Latvian
26. Georgian
27. Hungarian
28. Udmurt
29. Japanese

Its quite a long list jfl

Yeh man but would there be enough people
It doesn't matter how many people are competing. Those who decide to take on this challenge will do it, I don't care and I also can't force others to play this

It doesn't matter how many people are competing. Those who decide to take on this challenge will do it, I don't care and I also can't force others to play this
Allright I'm going to do Arabic and Turkish

Man

2. Inceldia in Minecraft

Progression
1. Numbers and Colours

Levels

1. Beginner
Language of Choice
() () ()

2. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

3. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

4. LF (1., 2., 3.)
LC
() () ()

2. Veteran
- Same as above

3. Professional
- Same

4. Elite
- Same

6. Elite Legend

Main Focus 1 (Group 1)
1. Russian
2. Turkish
3. Spanish

Main Focus 2 (Group 2)
1. Azerbaijani
2. Kazakh
4. Bulgarian
5. Slovenian
6. Bambara

Progression

4. Algebra

Leveling Up
() () ()

Yours sincerely,
NeverGetUp36

Okay man thanks I s suppose it is just me and you then
Yes. Write the languages down on a paper irl and postmaxx here in the Sewers while going through the process of learning. Im doing Chechen now kek

Yes. Write the languages down on a paper irl and postmaxx here in the Sewers while going through the process of learning. Im doing Chechen now kek
By the way only 4 post until no longer gray and I also did no post maxing or spamming I'm so proud of myself

By the way only 4 post until no longer gray and I also did no post maxing or spamming I'm so proud of myself
It doesn't matter, I just post wherever