Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A group of thotpolice jewcels chasing and driving away naked jew-whores into their lairs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
A group of teenage half naked jew-whores were allegedly chased by dozens of ultra-Orthodox thotpolice jewcels in the Jerusalem suburb of Beit Shemesh on Sunday over their immodest clothes.

Link: http://britishleft.com/young-women-attacked-chased-ultra-orthodox-men-beit-shemesh-immodest-clothing

Beit-Shemesh-e1531848377787-640x400.png

Rune whore! Run!!! Save your filthy cunts!!!

jewcels are having enough of zionism and degeneracy

Honestly, I wouldn't mind (((them))) if they weren't massive hypocrites bent on destroying the west.

In their own country, (((they))) promote nationalism, tight border control, traditionalism, homogeneity, etc.
In the west, (((they))) promote globalism, open borders, feminism, diversity, etc.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind (((them))) if they weren't massive hypocrites bent on destroying the west.

In their own country, (((they))) promote nationalism, tight border control, traditionalism, homogeneity, etc.
In the west, (((they))) promote globalism, open borders, feminism, diversity, etc.
this tbh death to jews especially the zionist ones

Hahahaha, yeah, (((we))) do that. That's exactly what (((we))) believe.
(((We))) hate the west, despite being the literal precursors to it's values.
KC buddy.

Lmao at the Jews having to fight their own golems.

just be one of (((them))) theory

Playing with whoredom is like playing with fire, it will devour anything that comes in front of it. Whoredom does not care where is israel or where is saudi-arabia. Looks like they are finally seeing it's coming to them as well.

The incels strike back.

KC buddy.
Cavemen wanking in caves while smearing shit on their faces were also "precursors" to western values.

Nice try but I'm smarter than your average goy, Joo Joo.

They are not incels. They will get an arranged marriage at 18-20 yo with a loocksmached tradwomen virgin.

Cavemen wanking in caves while smearing shit on their faces were also "precursors" to western values.

Nice try but I'm smarter than your average goy, Joo Joo.
Yeah, real smart one.
So smart you've transcended the thought of Jews actually being people, who voted for a right wing government in their country as did actually a big portion of the world during their last mandatory cycle change, and arrived at the eldritch truth that we're actually a hive mind that all think the same and are part of a diabolical plan to deface the west.
Also, I'm gonna remind you real quick that if Jews are good at handling money, it's because Christian regimes made them accountants and loaners.
JFL at you if you actually believe that conspiracy theory shit.

Yeah, real smart one.
So smart you've transcended the thought of Jews actually being people, who voted for a right wing government in their country as did actually a big portion of the world during their last mandatory cycle change, and arrived at the eldritch truth that we're actually a hive mind that all think the same and are part of a diabolical plan to deface the west.
Also, I'm gonna remind you real quick that if Jews are good at handling money, it's because Christian regimes made them accountants and loaners.
JFL at you if you actually believe that conspiracy theory shit.
You think the ability to handle money is genetic? :lul:
Who gives a shit if they vote right wing in their own country? Turks who have dual citizenship vote right wing in Turkey and left wing in Germany.
Not all black people commit crime but they are disproportionately represented in crime statistics. Similarly, not all Jewish people are in on a plot to spread marxism, feminism, etc but the people who do spread these things are disproportionately Jewish.

This is what we need, a modesty guard. Brothers coming together to bring justice to THOTs. Make THOTs afraid again!

KC buddy.
Low IQ, unless you're an Ashkenazi Supremacist Jewish Fundamentalist, you're not (((Them))), or what most informed people are referring to when they talk about Jewish conspiracies. Keyword being Informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back