Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A group of "teens" invade white persons home and harass them

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

Ever hear boomers say in the old days you could leave your door wide open and not worry about people going in and stealing? And now they wonder what changed?

Well, their fluoride infected TV mush brains can't quite put 2 and 2 together, but the cause for this is the influx of immigrants who despise white people and their culture and moral values.

When you see media report on groups of "youths", groups of "young people", etc. it usually means ethnics, and usually if it's related to crime it means blacks.

he shouldve gave them the double barrel treatment

View attachment 754354

Ever hear boomers say in the old days you could leave your door wide open and not worry about people going in and stealing? And now they wonder what changed?

Well, their fluoride infected TV mush brains can't quite put 2 and 2 together, but the cause for this is the influx of immigrants who despise white people and their culture and moral values.

When you see media report on groups of "youths", groups of "young people", etc. it usually means ethnics, and usually if it's related to crime it means blacks.
The reason boomers say "young peope" instead of lazy niggers, is because they don't care about ethnicity. They hate young people.

I love seeing young women exploiting ugly wageslave oldfucks. It's the ultimate cuckoldry that happenes. Fuck degenerate old men.

he shouldve gave them the double barrel treatment
don't you hear them speaking? british accents, housing and area looks british

britain cucks are lucky to be allowed sharp knives still by big brother, guns are out of the quesiton

i swear to god this generation is absolutely brain fucked and will do anything for a view. plus this is a clear example of doing the opposite of breaking stereotypes. whats a stereotype that people have against black people?? SAY IT WITH ME BEING THIEFS, ROBBING PEOPLE, these niggas are litearlly pulling the prank on themselves:lul::lul: by posting the stereotypes that they discourage people using against them.

don't you hear them speaking? british accents, housing and area looks british

britain cucks are lucky to be allowed sharp knives still by big brother, guns are out of the quesiton
kek i put my volume off lol

If some niggers ever did that to me, in my home I would kill them

that was way worse than i thought it will be

i really thought they might attack the guy or fuck his kids

View attachment 754354

based niggers ruining white happiness

"won't someone think of the poor white people:feels::feels:"

based niggers ruining white happiness

"won't someone think of the poor white people:feels::feels:"
tbf white people let this happen to themsleves. the white masses smiled and welcomed mass immigration

diversity is our strength :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsokman: