Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A group of made fun of me

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I’m depressed, it’s so over for me :feelsrope:

It's time for action (play videogames)

If it's possible you should find another group.
Otherwise, you can choose :
  • Stay completely alone
  • Continue being made fun of, but not remaining alone

You have to act crazy in front of foids and normies, they never mess with such guys, because they are cowards.
I don’t mean the goofy kind of crazy, but the kind of crazy where people fear to get stabbed by you and shit.

You have to act crazy in front of foids and normies, they never mess with such guys, because they are cowards.
I don’t mean the goofy kind of crazy, but the kind of crazy where people fear to get stabbed by you and shit.
I pretended to have a knife

I pretended to have a knife
I remember once harassed by a group of females years ago. I went to them fast and stared them down with my cold facial expression while putting one hand in my pocket as if i had a knife. Their bodies started to shake and they had problems breathing. One of them told me: We didn’t mean you, we meant someone else (we were talking to someone on the phone)
I told them, i don’t believe you!
Then they ran away from me like if they saw the devil.

This is no larp at all. The reason why they were so scared was because it was a empty Parking lot and no white knights were in the near, so they had absolutely no power in that moment

I’m tired of these sluts who treat me like shit. This time it was the last.

I remember once harassed by a group of females years ago. I went to them fast and stared them down with my cold facial expression while putting one hand in my pocket as if i had a knife. Their bodies started to shake and they had problems breathing. One of them told me: We didn’t mean you, we meant someone else (we were talking to someone on the phone)

This is no larp at all. The reason why they were so scared was because it was a empty Parking lot and no white knights were in the near, so they had absolutely no power in that moment
I have done the same thing several times. It’s so funny to see fear on their faces:feelsdevil:

Based af :smonk:

curbstomp them

Foids play all brave and sassy in the comfort of social validation, but when things suddenly go south and real, they reveal how useless and weak they actually are.