Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A group cheers when Stacy enters the room

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is a true story that happened this weekend. I went to a bar with a friend to eat and drink a couple beers. The table near us had about 6 or so people comprised of people 30s-40s I guess. I didn’t really pay much attention the women were not ugly just average. Don’t recall what the guys looked like, a fairly npc group.

A few minutes later their Stacy friend walked in (we were seated right near the door) and I shit you not they like all went nuts and practically started cheering! Wasn’t they normal “hey good to see ya come have a seat!” These people fucking popped when she entered the room. It was unreal.

Maybe she is an out of town friend they haven’t seen for a while or something, idk, but I really think they had the reaction because of her looks.

*bonus* I also overhead part of their conversation. It was a black pill talking about someone tried to set her up with some dude and it was laughable because their “personalities” were so different (he was ugly).

The only time an ugly guy gets a similar reaction is if he's rich and is the type of person who pays for everyone's drinks.

The only time an ugly guy gets a similar reaction is if he's rich and is the type of person to pay for everyone's drinks.
I wish I could be that guy so I could see the look of shock on everyone’s faces when I refuse to pay for anyone else’s drinks. (Except my incel brothers.)

The only time an ugly guy gets a similar reaction is if he's rich and is the type of person who pays for everyone's drinks.
I would describe the reaction as being the same as if they were watching the championship game of their favorite sports team and their team scored at the last second to win the championship. That’s literally what I would compare it to.

I wish I could be that guy so I could see the look of shock on everyone’s faces when I refuse to pay for anyone else’s drinks. (Except my incel brothers.)

Ha.

I would buy you a drink.
I would describe the reaction as being the same as if they were watching the championship game of their favorite sports team and their team scored at the last second to win the championship. That’s literally what I would compare it to.

If I could choose who I was born as, it would be as a Stacy.

Only an attractive person has the aura and confidence necessary to elicit such a reaction by her mere presence.

An incel would get this reaction when he is dead.

those guys are cucks

Basically it's over for sub chad males.

An incel would get this reaction when he is dead.
Cope, no one will notice, care or remember you once you are dead. You will be lucky to have a tombstone made.