Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A great cope for whitecels.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
This cope destroys your desire for a relationship. You may be horny and still wanna fuck but you'll never desire intimacy or any kind of handholding BS. That's for sure.

Also this only works for whitecels.

So anytime you see a middle class Becky, just know that its a rotten good. Why? because chances are it has been touched by a NlGGER.

Just like in fairytale, you can touch anything and turn it into Gold, when a NlGGER touches something, it turns to trash. So that's it.

Have some self-respect. Have some dignity. And don't go near white foids because that's probably a progressive trash.

What you're looking for may be found in Latina women and Asian women. Save your money and geomaxx.

Beckys smv mog chads and that really pisses me off, because that automatically makes me screwed and even as I chad I wouldn’t have as many options as foids do

A great way to not want females is just look at @Retardfuel posts

Beckys smv mog chads and that really pisses me off, because that automatically makes me screwed and even as I chad I wouldn’t have as many options as foids do
At the store where i shop, Theres a traditional nordic gigastacy, She smiles and act nicely and ive never seen her on the phone, We need more women like her, She is nice to everyone even the subhuman trucels i see shopping there, I have a crush on her but i know its still chad only, But its nice that she is nice and traditional tho.

This cope destroys your desire for a relationship. You may be horny and still wanna fuck but you'll never desire intimacy or any kind of handholding BS. That's for sure.

Also this only works for whitecels.

So anytime you see a middle class Becky, just know that its a rotten good. Why? because chances are it has been touched by a NlGGER.

Just like in fairytale, you can touch anything and turn it into Gold, when a NlGGER touches something, it turns to trash. So that's it.

Have some self-respect. Have some dignity. And don't go near white foids because that's probably a progressive trash.

What you're looking for may be found in Latina women and Asian women. Save your money and geomaxx.
What race are you?

Best way to ascend is buy a Bathmate penis pump, pump it till you're Reaching 8-9 inches, show it off too foids and 1 out of 10 must like it and you regardless of your face for a ONS.

At the store where i shop, Theres a traditional nordic gigastacy, She smiles and act nicely and ive never seen her on the phone, We need more women like her, She is nice to everyone even the subhuman trucels i see shopping there, I have a crush on her but i know its still chad only, But its nice that she is nice and traditional tho.
I’ve had some decent interactions with foids but it was all platonic and I always ended up assuming they liked me when none of them did

She probably spend a childhood full of loving warmth and grew up with 1-3 healthy relationships with men of some worth(who were probably atleast high tier normies). It's a rare sight.

water :feelsYall: unless you live in area without shitskins :feelzez:
Best way to ascend is buy a Bathmate penis pump, pump it till you're Reaching 8-9 inches, show it off too foids and 1 out of 10 must like it and you regardless of your face for a ONS.
just buy a bathmate bro :feelsEhh:

You should stop eating food or drinking water because it might be poisoned

Thats how retarded you sound

Beckys smv mog chads because of fake-up. Fake-up is the whole reason why foids have such a big ego

No one should see a woman and think of nigger dick you are going too far. Racemixing is gross on all fronts anyway.

Biggest white nationalists are always non-whites