Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A gook looking for chad

this pig nosed pan faced sea monkey is revolting both lookswise and personality. what a puffed up whore.

Classic Noodles. Low-Tier Becky hunting for Chads... I mean, does she not realize those "handsome boys" won't want her?

Sometimes I don't even understand if women just don't realize they're not attractive or if there's some cognitive dissonance going on where they think they won't receive the same treatment they give others. i.e. "I, ugly girl, don't want ugly boys but handsome boys will want me, ugly girl".

Like tf? :feelswhat:

Noodlewhores are the worst, the guy she is talking with is actually a looksmatch, yet, just look at her face. You could tell her disappointment

Classic Noodles. Low-Tier Becky hunting for Chads... I mean, does she not realize those "handsome boys" won't want her?

Sometimes I don't even understand if women just don't realize they're not attractive or if there's some cognitive dissonance going on where they think they won't receive the same treatment they give others. i.e. "I, ugly girl, don't want ugly boys but handsome boys will want me, ugly girl".

Like tf? :feelswhat:
i was watching a tiktok of this chad yesterday and the girls were just simping hard with the new classic comments "TILL MY JAW LOCKS" and so on. then other comments be like "this is my type, but they never like me back" duhh?? ive seen their faces and sum are just sub5s if they were men..but "muh standards"

jbw copers on suicide watch.

Noodlewhores are the worst, the guy she is talking with is actually a looksmatch, yet, just look at her face. You could tell her disappointment
i want chad not a ramenspeakingcel

i was watching a tiktok of this chad yesterday and the girls were just simping hard with the new classic comments "TILL MY JAW LOCKS" and so on. then other comments be like "this is my type, but they never like me back" duhh?? ive seen their faces and sum are just sub5s if they were men..but "muh standards"
JFL, haven't seen or heard of "TILL MY JAW LOCKS" till now, not entirely sure what it means. That they're left with their mouth open out of shock perhaps?

Seems to me that their brains stop working when they need to confront a negative thing or aspect of themselves or their reality. Like it sorta shuts down to protect them from mental or emotional trauma is what I've noticed when arguing with women. They can't make sense of otherwise simple stuff in scenarios like that.

JFL, haven't seen or heard of "TILL MY JAW LOCKS" till now, not entirely sure what it means. That they're left with their mouth open out of shock perhaps?

Seems to me that their brains stop working when they need to confront a negative thing or aspect of themselves or their reality. Like it sorta shuts down to protect them from mental or emotional trauma is what I've noticed when arguing with women. They can't make sense of otherwise simple stuff in scenarios like that.
no they mean it as sucking dick so hard that they jaw gets TMJ type shit, but your interpretation is pretty good too

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/wLJLaawh8NM?feature=share

While she is searching for chad, she gets creepied out by any other men lower than 7, ovER for sub7cels.
Meanwhile her looksmatch is in china working for Foxconn making phones all day

And tens of millions of China man born in the millennial generation and generation Z will remain virgins for the rest of their lives because of the Male to female ratio and birth policy

I hope Islam grows in east Asia so these flatface gook goblinas can't whore themselves out anymore for international Chads.