Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Goodbye

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Well, my time on this forum must come to a close. I am not well-liked here, or on CuckTears, lol. I'll be better served spending my time studying football film and studying academics. No, I'm not leaving volceldom. I already hardly talk to people IRL, so I am going to be extremely  isolated without this forum, but I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm not lying when I say this forum was 90% of my social interaction, lol. Being without much social interaction at all will be interesting, but I like extremes.

I am simply not welcomed here. I speak out against degeneracy, which all of you should do. Degeneracy is the reason hypergamy exists, and also the reason your only option is getting a used up slut instead of a nice virgin bride. People insult me for this and say I'm "coping, and whenever I tell the that I have experienced the lifestyle and am therefore speaking in part fro experience, I get berated for that, too. That's fine, this is an INCEL forum, and I'm not one, so it makes sense.

This is sort of sad, in a way. I have been here for nearly a year, and I have many great experiences. A lot of laughs and rages. I really do feel like I formed an emotional connection with some of you here. You guys know who you are, and I will sincerely miss you. It makes me sad when I see other users leave who I felt a connection to. Recently, a lot of my favorite and most extreme]/u] anti-degenerate comrades have left, and that has saddened me. I'm next in line. I wish all of you nothing but the best, even those who detested me.

Mods, I would ask that you don't delete my account. Even though I no longer plan on posting here, I may still use this account to contact a guy or two in PMs if something urgent comes up. Thank you for creating this site and continuing the legacy, as well as the fight for justice. I hope these efforts are not in vain, and I will continue to spread the blackpill and fight the good fight in real life. Finally, thank you to all the users here for making this place an online home for me. That includes the ones I argued with, and it includes the ones who have left the forum before me.

Finally, you won't be able to find me on another forum. I'm done with it all except for maybe an occasional post on MGTOW. To those of you who still don't understand what I mean what I criticize degeneracy, this tweet sums it up: https://twitter.com/sequaIs/status/953122420298264576. I will still be a crusader in real life, just not on here. Goodbye.

giphy_3.gif

Damn, it's over. Please don't forget about us :'(

Come back when you drop the Christianity narrative, tell us what sex feels like. Goodbye

thanks for spreading the word of Jesus the Christ here, these guys need it most

tenor.gif

Maybe (((MGTOW))) can be your new home.

Idk if you are talking about me as I'm one of those who wished he could be a part of the hedonistic treadmill rather than wish it away but disagreeing is part of social interaction and doesn't mean you're disliked.

retarded_dumbshit said:

Hey retarded dumbass when are u goona make ur first thread debut?

mrhaircut33 said:
Hey retarded dumbass when are u goona make ur first thread debut?

Shit u did yesterday nvm

This is probably best for you. You have the option of socially immersing yourself, a lot of us don't, don't waste that. Find good company and do good things with your life.

You have an ally in me and some other religiouscels/muslimcels.

Come back soon eh.

It will be very sad to see you go brother but I wish you luck on what you're planning to do. It was always a great to have you posting back in r/incels, then incel.life and here. Don't forget about us though! You will be missed.

Damn, good luck on making it to D1 or D2. I hope you go pro, hopefully you make yourself know on the field and gain high status, Stacie's will be lining up to fuck you

I’ll miss your anti-degeneracy rants

Farewell brother

See you in a week.

But in all seriousness if you do decide to leave for good, send me a pm if you wanna talk football or anything like that. I've always considered you a friend and ally an here

Stay safe

you will be missed brother

seems unnecessary. A lot of us are anti-degeneracy, myself included. You're not hated here bro.
Hope you change your mind, but if not, good luck.

It didn't work out for me at least.

I actually like your posts. you don't have to leave. hope you change your mind tbh. but if not, best of luck to you

dont leave bro. these incels here are stupid for not supporting you in anti degeneracy

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Being volcel due to being a Christian is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Just take it a step further and convert to Mormonism-- plenty of brainwashed virgins there that'll date you.

I don't hate you, I agree with most of your posts I'm also against degeneracy, but good luck bro and take care

Fuckin thevman fault, I swear that faggot is toxic af, causes unnecessary negativity, JFL @ incels here that likes him you are fuckin cucks

blackpill_incel said:
See you in a week.

But in all seriousness if you do decide to leave for good, send me a pm if you wanna talk football or anything like that. I've always considered you a friend and ally an here

What he said. Feel free to pm too man.

Dude don't leave we need more Christians here to speak out against degeneracy

>"this tweet sums it up"
>links to twitter of most basic looking whore

Indari said:
>"this tweet sums it up"
>links to twitter of most basic looking whore

yeah... I'm a little confused. Her page says "horny and sad" and all her photos are slutty as hell.

Anyway, @ItheIthe you will be missed. Hope you return

begone normie scum!

KyloRen said:

I'm pretty much the opposite of you, but I harbor no ill will towards you. People get called on their copes all the time, not a big deal.

I will always be here since I won't ever have anything else in life.

Good luck and enjoy your studycelling and progress in life. (srs)