Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A good thing about inceldom!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Is that whenever I sit in the bus nobody sits besides me. Even when the bus is full I like that because i hate being around normalfags. Also I had people standing up and leaving their seat because I sat next to them. Kek I love to make normie lifes harder since they do that to me too.

I purposely sit near or right next to Stacie’s and Becky’s on crowded public transport. Their looks of disgust and horror as they can’t get another seat make me smile. It’s even more hilarious if another incel tier comes and sits near me, just imagine how ruined those holes are being boxed in by genetic trash

yup this always happened to me when i took the bus in hs, no one would EVER sit next to me by choice. Sometimes when the bus was crowded some people were forced to sit next to me and if it was a foid she would have her back turned to me the whole time while talking to her slutty friends, then the single second when there was an open spot she would leave the seat.

Such evil fucking cunts

If foids sit next to you on a bus, you're not incel

Throw something at them next time.

Well at least we have that going for us

This happens to me too, only very old woman sits next to me, but only because of their condition (they couldn't stand for a long time). Every other foid avoids me in every situation possible.