Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A good night ruined

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
I just had an amazing Halloween with friends in a riddler costume cause it hides my face so I’m able to take pictures and he’s based off of ER then I get back to his house eat a little bit of candy and some pizza (probably going to throw it up when I get home) then we decide to go on Omegle. First interaction I get rated a 3/10 while all of my friends get rated 10/10. Brutal.

I just had an amazing Halloween with friends in a riddler costume cause it hides my face so I’m able to take pictures and he’s based off of ER then I get back to his house eat a little bit of candy and some pizza (probably going to throw it up when I get home) then we decide to go on Omegle. First interaction I get rated a 3/10 while all of my friends get rated 10/10. Brutal.
I hope you realize how lucky you are to have friends. Don't take em for granted.

I hope you realize how lucky you are to have friends. Don't take em for granted.
I wish I could do stuff with them more often. I could hardly do anything with them today because I’m borderline disabled

>friends gtfo of here chad

“amazing halloween with friends”

GrAY thread

Imagine having friends as a subhuman bro.I understand that it makes you feel normal and happy for a while but it's not good for your mind.Your chad normie friends have no respect for you and it's better if you take the blackpill and live in solitude.Everyone is fake

Must be pretty nice to have friends to go out with in the real world.

Meanwhile, the few Messenger groups I've managed to force myself into have been dead silent for the last couple of days, after months of there always being at least some activity even on weekends, as everyone there is out partying with each other and their friends, while I'm just rotting at home.

Must be nice to have friends