Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Glorious Incel Supremacy.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-

I won by unanimous decision. :society:

It wasn't nerve-wracking, but I ran a few simple drills a good half-hour beforehand and emphasised on keeping my hands up.
HOLY SHIT. I'm so surprised by my endurance. I didn't stop moving around or drop my guard up needlessly.

I am sure I can beat everyone on this forum. :feelsree:
Thanks to my wife Suzune Horikita for having my back, unlike YOU people, JFL. :feelsPop: Thanks for supporting me brocels. :feelsokman:

@Samurai - I put pressure on him despite his favouritism to fighting on the outside and fencing\posting me off/off me.
Brocel, I stayed away from the cage for most part. I am in shock at my own cardio.

Chad and I were congratulated and we hugged it out but I felt drained. I couldn't really breathe and I think my right toe is fractured as I type this. I think dude wasn't all there. At the end, people were telling him what he should've done. Shit you not, he got his picture with female MMA fit trainer but I wasn't added in. Now, I don't know what that was about since she trains me for conditioning on Thursday...but I couldn't give a fuck because I proved my superiority over his good genetics. This mofo is the whitest Ukrainian I've ever seen.

I saw him with a few of the active members walking together near the bus-stop. I ate alone in Pizza Hut as a treat.

I am experiencing significant migraine at the moment. BJJ session tomorrow. Lifefuel will keep going. :feelsBox:

I would post pictures but I'm not trying to get doxxed.

Happy So Excited GIF

INCEL fucking POWER brocel
congratulations

What is bro yapping about?

Awsome imma do the same thing but for boxing with a few chads who are way better than me because they got experience

What is bro yapping about?
I'm saying we're one up against the winning Chads so far. :society:
"Daddy, what did YOU do in the great war?"

@FucktheFBI and I have done our part.

Awsome imma do the same thing but for boxing with a few chads who are way better than me because they got experience
Go for it, brocel. You will only regret not putting in work. As long as you make yourself proud with how hard you work, you will win. Outwork them.

Go for it, brocel. You will only regret not putting in work. As long as you make yourself proud with how hard you work, you will win. Outwork them.
Can definitely win since i got nothing else to do except train