Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A glimmer of hope

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Anyone else in spite of their inceldom and desperation still hold out hope of one day finding an imperfect but sweet gf who will accept and love you? I do tbh, I don't when and I don't know how. This inceldom can't fuckin last can it?

Get used to it. You'll be here for a looooooong time. Unless you get plastic surgery.

giphy.gif

My only hope is to lose a lot of weight via water fasting and hope some of my facial features come out strong, or pay thousands of £££ for Jaw and Chin implants, even then I know I probably won't get that sexy GF we all want.

This society is so rigged against incels, but we have to make the best with what we have until we can force change.

We all have at least a slight hope, whether we admit it or not.

We all have at least a slight hope, whether we admit it or not.
Respect your honesty.A lifelong bachelor is rare currently but I fear sometimes that that might change

Anyone else in spite of their inceldom and desperation still hold out hope of one day finding an imperfect but sweet gf who will accept and love you? I do tbh, I don't when and I don't know how. This inceldom can't fuckin last can it?
me, too. It's completely irrational though. I am an oldcel already, there is no hope. :feelsrope:

I have hope that I can become financially successful