Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A girl’s love

Ellioty

Ellioty

Recruit
★★
JFL at simps saying a girl can love you but not want to have sex with you. If you love someone you're willing to do anything for them. If I loved a girl I would literally do anything possible to make her happy(Excluding cuckery). If a girl won't let you put your penis in her she clearly doesn't care about you and definently doesn't love you.

Girls never say no to Chad.

It's over for reddit men.

over for JoinedJul 30, 2019cels

Would you eat her fresh shit?

Shut up retard I've been lurking since a year before r/incels was banned.
the only reason i said was because of your sig, and i didn't even mean it. stay mad tho.

True love = she makes me eat her shit!

Take the shitpill br0!

volcel if wouldn't. I don't think a girl truly loves me if she forces me to eat her shit. I don't really know of any situation in which I would have to eat her shit but if somehow god flew down and forced me to eat her shit or he would take her away from me then I guess I would do it.

If I loved a girl I would literally do anything possible to make her happy(Excluding cuckery). If a girl won't let you put your penis in her she clearly doesn't care about you and definently doesn't love you.
Women love guys in the same way lol. They just define "cuckery" as "being inseminated with non chad semen" due to the fact they're having to spend time and resources on a creature that will not spread their genes.

Beyond over tbh

The truest of truecels are too socially awkward to create an account and choose to lurk instead. Recently I've just decided that it's important to do my part to keep this forum active and I need to vent.

volcel if wouldn't. I don't think a girl truly loves me if she forces me to eat her shit. I don't really know of any situation in which I would have to eat her shit but if somehow god flew down and forced me to eat her shit or he would take her away from me then I guess I would do it.
Well. When you put it like that...

It's exactly the sort of thing (((god))) would do do

Hhfg

You're a volcel if you wouldn't do anything for a girl who legitimately loves you.
love does not exist for sub5 men, Ellioty

love is reserved for chads, soon only gigachads can get love