Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"a girlfriend won't make you happy/solve your problems"

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
This is not true at all. A girlfriend will make you happy. In fact it is one of the only things that will make you truly happy.

Take that cucktears.

A girlfriend would be a ray of sunshine poking through the clouds on a rainy day, I'll admit I have personal problems that a girlfriend wouldn't solve but it would help bring some happiness into my life

Only if she is hot

I can't imagine myself in a relationship.

Even though I know she would never truly love me, if I did get a girlfriend I would be much happier. I can feel the loneliness literally killing me.

A girlfriend would be a ray of sunshine poking through the clouds on a rainy day, I'll admit I have personal problems that a girlfriend wouldn't solve but it would help bring some happiness into my life
This. I surely wouldn’t be having to post on here, that’s for sure.

I fucking HATE idiots who say this. Having that shining ray of hope shine down on you whenever your day is going bad is true happiness. True hope. True fuel to keep going; Knowing that someone out there wants to spend time with you actively, enjoys it, and wishes to keep you happy since YOU keep them happy. What's not there to like for a man?

Sadly, this pretty much never happens. But, fuck whoever says having a gf won't make you happy. It is more than just a confidence/morale boost, it is some spiritual recharge in my opinion.

This applies to normies who feel the need to jump from relationship to relationship, not to us.

Normies say the same shit when referring to drugs, and once again they are wrong.

This is not true at all. A girlfriend will make you happy. In fact it is one of the only things that will make you truly happy.

For every man on here a loving girlfriend is the beginning of a path to happiness. A girlfriend won't solve all problems, but she will help.

just imagine guys u have one of this sad days we all have and the foid comes and gives u a kiss and a hug...lol pure suifuel post we ll never experience these shit

yes it would make me feel happy and worth something

This will always be a complete and blatant lie. The only people who say this delusional shit are coping incels and ungrateful faggots who disregard the privilege of being in a relationship(or atleast validated by the opposite sex in a real way like being desired/chased and given genuine affection). Personally a relationship would solve literally all of my problems. Even if the bitch was "hell" to be with I'd still find solace in the fact that I'M PROVEN TO BE GOOD ENOUGH AS A MATE AND AN EQUAL MALE HUMAN BEING :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Also I would just break up with the cunt, theres that too(after ascending of course).

I disagree, it would add new anxieties like if she will leave you or if she is cheating on you, also if you are an autist or a mentalcel a girlfriend definitely won't cure all of your problems.

You sound either young or really bluepilled, women are not loyal to anyone except dark triad chads. If you're an ugly fucker you should either surgerymaxx or just give up. Foids nag potential betabuxxers like us into an early grave because they know they can do better. I'm never getting into a LTR

I think relationships are dumb. Truthism.com summarizes that up for me pretty well.

“Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.”

This is what I think of “relationships.” A woman can still ruin your life if you’re in one, because their main purpose on Earth is to enslave men. I’d rather be a chad who can sleep with a woman for one night and never call her again. That’s what women deserve.

Last edited:
For every man on here a loving girlfriend is the beginning of a path to happiness. A girlfriend won't solve all problems, but she will help.

I disagree, it would add new anxieties like if she will leave you or if she is cheating on you, also if you are an autist or a mentalcel a girlfriend definitely won't cure all of your problems.
okay, volcel :lul:

It wouldn't solve all my problems, but it would solve the biggest one and give me motivation to try.
just imagine guys u have one of this sad days we all have and the foid comes and gives u a kiss and a hug...lol pure suifuel post we ll never experience these shit
I felt a really sharp sadness after reading this. I'll try and forget and ignore it again.

Yeah. People saying it is better to go through life alone with no support are purposefully lying or incredibly ignorant.

The guys I work with think I have a good life because I don't have a wife and kids to burden me. They have no idea how isolating it is to be alone for years, even decades now.

Guys that have never had to be alone and always had women wanting them will never appreciate how fortunate they are. Like someone born into a rich family instead of a family starving in a third world country.they just think being rich is normal

A gf would me the motivation to keep living tbh.

Take that cucktears.

It makes me irate when normies try to tell me what would make me happy and what wouldn't. I have been led on more times than I can count, but I can't tell you how good I felt about myself when a girl has at least feigned interest in me. The highest points in my life have been with someone that made me feel validated, even if it was just a ruse to boost their own fucking ego.

I'll never get to experience that feeling ever again because my salad days are long gone. Fuck.

Having a girlfriend would be annoying tbh, you guys are dreaming up this perfect girl who is agreeable, kind, caring, likes the things you like, etc.

When you guys say "having a girl friend would make me happy" you actually mean "having a girlfriend that likes me and is deeply interested in my woudl make me happy", and no such woman exists because you aren't attractive

No woman is like that, prepare for endless shit tests of her proding to decide if she can finally cuck you yet. I'm at a point in my life where I've experienced so much peace of mind from quitting this shitty game that I don't want back in. The prospect of trying to date or approach for the umpteenth time makes me instantly feel tired and depressed

If a woman asked me out on a date, I would not even go at this point, after dozens of rejections over years, constant strategies of self improvement, and no success. I'd just see even that gesture as a future failure, another bad memory to make me cringe

I'm good, whats the point of a date where sex isn't a guarantee

I get to have a "good time"?, I don't want to talk about hobbies, work, goals. I don't care how any woman's day went or any man's for that matter (including mines), I just want to fuck.

A lot of the threads I keep seeing give me the idea that many of you haven't done much approaching at all, you guys speak like you haven't even gotten past attempt #10 yet, like you haven't failed enough times to even be tired of the proposition of dating

I just don't have it in me anymore to care about ascending, its all so pointless

Last edited:
Ideal girlfriend doesnt exist, and if she does she is reserved for Chad who just somehow wants to have his own ideal girl and he is able to get it with absolutely no issue.

In fact Chad can tell her what to do and she will willingly become ideal to please him. We do not have that power since we lack in the most important aspect in life.

As a incel the only option is paid sex, its sad. But this is the cost of being unattractive. Validation doesnt exist and the ideal girlfriend would have to validate you otherwise she isnt ideal, right? You lack the looks to be validated in the first place.

It's not ideal by any means and it's not what some of us want. But this is the hand we have been dealt and we can just wait for society to crumble. But thats just about it.