Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girlfriend won't make you as happy as mogging every guy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
imagine having an 8/10 face, 6'5+ height and thick frame

would you even give a shit about girls? You'd move to a big city and walk out in public making everyone feel inferior who sees you.

You'd be a terminator, a mogging machine that everyone feared standing next to.

You could just walk up to any couple and watch the girl lust over you while the guy cowers in fear knowing what his girl is thinking.

giphy.gif

Personality is really a meme. If i had these attributes, i'm sure my demeanor would be completely different that it is now. Those internet autists are like that because they were treated bad because of their looks.

Personality is really a meme. If i had these attributes, i'm sure my demeanor would be completely different that it is now. Those internet autists are like that because they were treated bad because of their looks.

exactly

you would walk around feeling confident as a god

anything you said would be perceived as cool

Yup, at this point I believe even having a loving gf wouldn't cut it for me, now I want fucking revenge

tallcels can go steroid mode and bully the shit out of chads

There is nothing that will ultimately make you happy. You will get accustomed to a foid's love and physical embrace. Female acceptance is merely a need. We all simply want to "move on."

True but a girlfriend is the best I could get

That would feel pretty awesome ngl

yup and then all the foids would throw themselves to you

Totally agree being like this would make me happy even without a gf

Girls would always forget their bfs and keep looking at you.

I plan to gymaxxx and mog skinny Chadlites

Cucks do their utmost to avoid bringing their girls around gigachads, she's never yours bro it's just your turn

Heightmogging isn't enough to satisfy me

No, the mogging results of the attention you get from foids.
No foids = no mogging.
Think about it.
How does a chad know that he's a chad?
Exactly, by the sheer number of girls he can fuck without any effort whatsoever.
A chad wouldn't feel like a chad if he wasn't confirmed by all the girls he fucks.
So if a chad doesn't slay, he wouldn't even be aware of him mogging everyone.

You could just walk up to any couple and watch the girl lust over you while the guy cowers in fear knowing what his girl is thinking.

giphy.gif
If I would ever get a gf this is what I dread the most, there is just nothing to do.

would you even give a shit about girls? You'd move to a big city and walk out in public making everyone feel inferior who sees you.

giphy.gif
tallcels can go steroid mode and bully the shit out of chads
Reminds me of one of my older threads. Because even if you are ugly you can technically still beat up a Chad and mog them in terms of size and strengths and as a male being seen as superior in form of strengths makes you intimidating and seen as dominating too which is an alpha attribute but small guys like me will never know how it feels to feel superior to other men.

Loving gf is better even if you’re ugly.

then you walk out in public and every guy is taller and better looking than you

then you blow your brains out'
Don’t care at all tbh. Just want a remationship with a cool girl.

Don’t care at all tbh. Just want a remationship with a cool girl.

There is no greater feeling than mogging someone tbh it's too bad we can't mog anyone

You blow their brains out first, and then yours if you still feel like it. Becoming a mass murderer is the ultimate form of mogging. All their height and frame made worthless by a piece of lead. Their superior genetics mean nothing in the presence of proper premeditation.

giphy.gif
Lmao I love your threads.
You blow their brains out first, and then yours if you still feel like it. Becoming a mass murderer is the ultimate form of mogging. All their height and frame made worthless by a piece of lead. Their superior genetics mean nothing in the presence of proper premeditation.
Lmao we are jk fbicels. This is all just exaggerative parody**