Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A girlfriend is no solution for inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Years of inceldom created a havoc in my life and the damage is beyond repair. I have reached a point where I don't even wish for a relationship anymore (since I've discovered the blackpill).

Normies like to ask "do you think a girlfriend would solve all your problems?" and there's a problem with the question itself. You see now, the older you get the deeper you drift into a kind of inceldom that is close to unbearable and requires more and more solid copes you'll eventually run out of. You missed out on teen love while the others were at it. You missed out on a real youth.

Many more factors come in to play over the years as you continue to rot alone in inceldom. Years and years of emptiness and loneliness cripple you emotionally. Your social behavior will be considered "autistic" or weird because there's no way you can still act normal and at this point you're downright disgusted by normies.

The downward spiral continues with age and the dating market after 30 is equal to the Louisiana wetlands - disease ridden and filled with vicious beasts fighting to survive.

Oldcels: I'm sorry but it's over.

Didn't read but LOW IQ TITLE.

missing out on teen love is way too brutal, noone recovers fully from that shit

Years of inceldom created a havoc in my life and the damage is beyond repair. I have reached a point where I don't even wish for a relationship anymore (since I've discovered the blackpill).

Normies like to ask "do you think a girlfriend would solve all your problems?" and there's a problem with the question itself. You see now, the older you get the deeper you drift into a kind of inceldom that is close to unbearable and requires more and more solid copes you'll eventually run out of. You missed out on teen love while the others were at it. You missed out on a real youth.

Many more factors come in to play over the years as you continue to rot alone in inceldom. Years and years of emptiness and loneliness cripple you emotionally. Your social behavior will be considered "autistic" or weird because there's no way you can still act normal and at this point you're downright disgusted by normies.

The downward spiral continues with age and the dating market after 30 is equal to the Louisiana wetlands - disease ridden and filled with vicious beasts fighting to survive.

How old are you?

Your social behavior will be considered "autistic" or weird because there's no way you can still act normal and at this point you're downright disgusted by normies.
If you were given Chad looks you'd be just fine, halo effect is real

Didn't read but LOW IQ TITLE.
I read most of it tbh but still low iq af. I’m convinced they’re making fringe topics like this on purpose to spice up incels discussion tab but it just comes off as dumb.

Gimme a ‘C’
Gimme an ‘O’
Gimme a ‘P’
Gimme an ‘E’

C-O-P-E

srs tho, even if I lived most my life an incel, getting a hot and loyal GF as an Oldcel would make my life so exponentially better it’d be unimaginable.

Teen love would cure my inceldom

Good thread. I'm oldcel myself, age 31.

Yes because im not comfortable with my looks. Even if i had gf right now i wouldn't be happy

Oh FFS! 22 is not oldcel.

Fucking hookers from time to time is much better than getting a girlfriend, you will have to waste money in both situations anyway, so it might be better to rail many 7+ foids with no headaches than a 5- stuck up bitch that is hunting for something better than your ass, hustling you with shit tests and complaining. Making emotional investments in the hopes to keep her leashed by the false promises of romanticism is cucked tbh

Lookism has affected all parts of my daily life, not finding a girlfriend is the least of my troubles.

I wish i could at least get a good job.

lol
Lookism is real and it even interferes in the search for a job
Absolutely. Why I had to apply for dozens upon dozens of jobs before ever even getting an interview

lol

Absolutely. Why I had to apply for dozens upon dozens of jobs before ever even getting an interview
People would tell me "well I wrote 500 applications" and bla bla. Well that's your personal problem when you apply for the most generic job in the history of mankind. Like of course there's a stronger competition for "office administrators" or retail workers.

People would tell me "well I wrote 500 applications" and bla bla. Well that's your personal problem when you apply for the most generic job in the history of mankind. Like of course there's a stronger competition for "office administrators" or retail workers.
Being competitive = being good looking and knowing the manager

Better yet.

A girlfriend will solve Inceldom.
But it wont free you from the BlackPill.

And one cannot love women when BlackPilled.

Better yet.

A girlfriend will solve Inceldom.
But it wont free you from the BlackPill.

And one cannot love women when BlackPilled.
Besides you know foids will never be loyal / most other men mog you / your relationship is either doomed for you to betabuxx (which is hell) or it’s doomed to fail.

Last edited:
i suggest you watch 90's graduation videos on youtube, it should give you a slight clue as to how things were before social media
and yes, this fucked up situation can be repaired, you can be repaired. we simply don't have that discussion yet

In my dreams I have a gf
I have created multiple universes. I have harems , gf etc

Daydreaming is a strong cope for me

If u get a gf u will forget all about inceldom trust me

Theres a reason why everyone here that ascends never returns

Same I have had the same daydream story for years. You should invite me to your universe.
I only keep the stories for months. You know sometimes i think i should draw them

A GF is just one thing in a long list of things I need to do to become a normie, and even then I don't think I can fully become one

I could never actually express them because I suck at drawing (failed my art class 3 years ago)
I suck too. But i have a lot of time in my hands considering i'm a neet , so i could learn to make them decent , it's likely a genetic thing too so i wouldn't expect to get good at that

Only if she allows you to have sex

I suck too. But i have a lot of time in my hands considering i'm a neet , so i could learn to make them decent , it's likely a genetic thing too so i wouldn't expect to get good at that

Yeah I have Aphantasia so I can’t actually visualize anything in my head. I always thought when someone said “picture ___ in your head” it was a metaphor.

Doubt anyone here is gonna find out for sure.

Yeah I have Aphantasia so I can’t actually visualize anything in my head. I always thought when someone said “picture ___ in your head” it was a metaphor.
That's just brutal to read , sorry bro. Kinda interesting , i'm gonna google it

I completely agree with this. I could have a looksmatched girlfriend tomorrow, but ultimately I will suffer from PTSD from not having had teen sex until I die

You're younger than I am yet you speak the truth. The older I get, the more isolated I have become. Most of the time I just prefer being alone. People tend to get on my nerves for no reason, I'm just minding my own business. If I got into a relationship now, it would feel awkward being a 29 year old KHHV.

You're younger than I am yet you speak the truth. The older I get, the more isolated I have become. Most of the time I just prefer being alone. People tend to get on my nerves for no reason, I'm just minding my own business. If I got into a relationship now, it would feel awkward being a 29 year old KHHV.
Past 20 is just a downhill roller coaster into the depths of hell the way I see it. I wish I could fast forward to age 95

Past 20 is just a downhill roller coaster into the depths of hell the way I see it. I wish I could fast forward to age 95
I wish I was exposed to the blackpill sooner rather than make an ass of myself during my early 20s. This is my only regret in life.

Gimme a ‘C’
Gimme an ‘O’
Gimme a ‘P’
Gimme an ‘E’

C-O-P-E

srs tho, even if I lived most my life an incel, getting a hot and loyal GF as an Oldcel would make my life so exponentially better it’d be unimaginable.
High iq. I'm in my 30's and an attractive loyal gf would make me feel a lot better.