Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girl will never look at me like this

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
f8XgygI.png

:feelsBadMan:

Hey women do that . . . . just replace the face with something more along the lines of :eek: than this is my situation 100%

>a girl will never look at me

In what other dimension would a guy like this get pussy?

The Universe is out of whack.

Girls don't even look at me.

We don't even know that they're dating, which the most likely are not.

Just the fact that she's even looking at him in that way, it's just off.

If you were her, would you go for a dude like that? Lol

That look means nothing. She'd look at her latte like that.

Nah, I wouldn't. I'd be chasing Chad and being a dumb basic bitch, of course.

That look means nothing. She'd look at her latte like that.

Nah, I wouldn't. I'd be chasing Chad and being a dumb basic bitch, of course.
They're definitely a couple. Look at the roses, it was a Valentine's Day video, I think.

Never going to happen. I'm a 2/10.

Most asians are utter subhumans. This guy is probably a 7/10 in chinkland and their women have superfrauding makeup abilities so this girl is probably uglier than him without it.

They're definitely a couple. Look at the roses, it was a Valentine's Day video, I think.
I don't know man, I always assume the opposite if the guy isn't at least a chadlite. It looks like her face is better than his, and that all he has is height. I always assume the foid is too stingy to give up her diseased cunt to a guy she's "close" to.

I don't know man, I always assume the opposite if the guy isn't at least a chadlite. It looks like her face is better than his, and that all he has is height. I always assume the foid is too stingy to give up her diseased cunt to a guy she's "close" to.
I guess we'll know when OP gives us a link to the video. I have seen couples where the female is more attractive, so that's why I wouldn't be surprised if these two were a couple.

pure sui fuel

She only looks at him like that because he's one of the most popular twitch streamers, if he had sub 100 viewers and 10 subs she wouldn't even talk to him.

Women care more about Status than Looks or guys like burger planet (My avatar) wouldn't get laid.

Status (Money, fame, looks) > Looks (Can also be status, our society is becoming more looks oriented than ever) > Money > bunch of other things > Kindness