Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a girl who thinks im getting to attached to her and she now keeps ignoring me

A

amun33

Greycel
we met on telegram chat , we are friends , she also gave me her no, she told she she is having a bf, and we are friends till i asked her about bf, she told me that we are friends , she told me dont get attached to someone who dont want to, i keep msg her like every 2 days she received the msg but she dont read it, also she says me im busy, i made another account with a girl name and tried to contact her she replied but later she asked me are you ..... she knew it was me, now also she is busy i just want to continue friendship with her . i dont know what shall i do

holy shit stop orbiting her man wtf, she obviously isnt interested to even keep you as orbiting tampon or ATM

All whores think everybody loves them and it makes me so made :reeeeee::reeeeee:

im not orbiting her now i think that i already stop messaging her, but she as a friend as help me a lot and gives me good advice , i need her advice

im not orbiting her now i think that i already stop messaging her, but she as a friend as help me a lot and gives me good advice , i need her advice
I've never heard of a foid doing anything selfless tbh. They are evil.

I've never heard of a foid doing anything selfless tbh. They are evil.
yeah i think that she why the hell she be nice to me and told me we are friends, now when she got her bf patched up again then she started this behaviour and dont even have time for even replying me,she made me dependent on her advice

yeah i think that she why the hell she be nice to me and told me we are friends, now when she got her bf patched up again then she started this behaviour and dont even have time for even replying me,she made me dependent on her advice
I feel for you tbh bro. They do stuff like that to feel important.

They are attention whores for life tbh.

man dont trust foids, they cant be your friends i was once like you i thought they are "pure" "selfless" being who will understand and care about me please dont think like that they dont give a shit about you or if you are in bad spot if life if you arent useful to them they wont even talk to you as you see yourself now, she obviously used you to kill time while she was in a fight with her boyfriend and to get attention and validation dont get fooled by foids please

man dont trust foids, they cant be your friends i was once like you i thought they are "pure" "selfless" being who will understand and care about me please dont think like that they dont give a shit about you or if you are in bad spot if life if you arent useful to them they wont even talk to you as you see yourself now, she obviously used you to kill time while she was in a fight with her boyfriend and to get attention and validation dont get fooled by foids please
yeah now that i learn i dont trust foids even the prof in my clg i just hate them all,
i just got dependent on the girl, she had replied me when i need advice, but let it be, i just got attached to her, i think i was being selfish and mean to her

Stop orbiting foids like a cuck

This is why I avoid talking to foids, all they want is another orbiter if you aren't Chad. Can't stand when cunts make you think you have a chance, only to start ignoring you if you text them. Then you're the asshole when you start ignoring them after figuring them out.

Poor 4th post

but she as a friend as help me a lot and gives me good advice
Press X to doubt. Any red pill or black pilled man can give vastly superior advice to what holes and soygoys can give.

All whores think everybody loves them and it makes me so made :reeeeee::reeeeee:
I humiliate women whenever they try to pull that shit on me.

("You really think I like you, bitch? You're worthless to me just like all these other whores!")

Youre a turbo cuck

I humiliate women whenever they try to pull that shit on me.

("You really think I like you, bitch? You're worthless to me just like all these other whores!")
That's a good little set of words to say to them the. I can imagine them getting surprised.

Just don't be giga cucked orbiter theory

Grow a set of balls. Stop being a needy groveling gimp.