Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl who rejected me got pumped and dumped

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I previously told I got rejected by a fat Asian girl who has bad teeth and barely showers.
She told me I'm too short for her and that a guy should be at least 190cm (6'2") tall.
Today I saw her crying and heard she was in a "relationship" for a month with a tall guy who took her virginity. The guy just ghosted her and didn't give a fuck

Why don't women ever see this coming?
full

Why are asian chicks so obsessed about height? Even worse than white foids.

There are asians in Finland,?

I guess her personality detector failed :feelsPop:

You act like she’s suffering. She enjoyed getting pumped regardless of the dump. She enjoyed it so much that she’s affected from the dump

You act like she’s suffering. She enjoyed getting pumped regardless of the dump. She enjoyed it so much that she’s affected from the dump
True :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Chad takes virginites left and right and we get nothing :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

and she will continue to fuck the same type of guy

Such high standards dude. Why these subhuman holes think they're hot shit?

galactic IQ

she's having chad withdrawal symptoms

How tall are you Finncel?

179cm (5'10")
Average for your country but it still below average in the eyes of stupid stinky holes.
I think your still heightmogged by half of the Finnish population and even a few foids. Am I wrong? I'm myself average for my country but still heighmogged by 50% of males and even a few females. Especially the younger generations. :feelscry::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Poetic justice if he also gave her a parting gift. HIV or some antibiotic resistant std virus.

Because women lack foresight when it comes to Chad.
2148 94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b