Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl was working in our gym group and she didnt talk to me once

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Me, my brother and some friends(more like brothers friends but we still talk) were at the gym and the sister of one of the friends came and joined our group. She literally talked to everyone atleast once except me. Its not like i was off doing my own thing, i was with the group. She sounded so enthusiastic to talk to my brother the most. Hes the tallest, whitest, most handsome in the group and you shouldve seen her eyes and body language when talking to him. She was laughing and giggling at every word he said. I will never have a woman look at me or talk to me like that.

I would be fine with that if she atleast talked to me once to make me feel like i belong in the group. It was so brutal being made to feel like i dont exist and not even being worthy of a simple platonic conversation with a woman.

She insta sensed your personality bro:feelsbadman: sorry

At least your parents' genes will survive through your brother.

I remember being around my friend and this girl. They were talking, so I tried to chime in, but when I talked, I could see the cringe on her face

Same thing with me. Girls go from talking non stop, laughing and flirting to saying 1 or 2 words in a deep ass voice when talking to a good looking guy and then me.
oh same. In the past even when I would hold the door for them.. One day girl dropped her wallet I picked it up and gave it back. Barely a thank you. Suifuel. Im in canada makes that worse.

They dehumanize you and don't see you as a human being unless you look good.

I'm so autistic and ugly foids talk to me out of pity, like I'm some dying dog, at first it was insulting but now I'm so desperate for female interaction it's lifefuel for me.

I'm sorry for you dude, do you resent your brother for winning the genetic lottery? i don't know if i could take having a brother handsome, while i'm ugly trash

That’s brutal. My brother is a high tier and i know that feel when you get cucked by foids. That’s why i don’t hang out with him, when he has foids over, because i already know that i will be cucked if i go and hang out with his foid friends, he considers friends, but all of them actually are competing for his cock. Not one of them does compete for my cock and it’s fucking brutal.

Damn, thankfully I don't put myself in situations like that.

Having gym group is normie trait, ur not incel, incel can’t make friends

Same thing with me. Girls go from talking non stop, laughing and flirting to saying 1 or 2 words in a deep ass voice when talking to a good looking guy and then me.
At least your parents' genes will survive through your brother.
Who fucking cares you idiot

I'm going to a gym of very religious Jews, no foids aloud, so no situations like this.