Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A girl texted me asking for help with some academic stuff

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Then like the fucking retarded im i helped her, couldnt resist that perfect face and angelic voice, oh maybe if started trying to have a conversation with her she wouldnt ghost me right? She wouldnt be that rude right? I mean i just helped her! Guess what? That fucking whore is ghosting me now, fuck that bitch im never going to help any female ever again fuck you all

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Truecels won't even be contacted. Aslo restrain yourself from cucking yourself in the future.

Then like the fucking retarded im i helped her, couldnt resist that perfect face and angelic voice, oh maybe if started trying to have a conversation with her she wouldnt ghost me right?
:feelsUnreal: simpin

U cucked bro. The only way to get back the respect points you lost is to uncuck it by taking revenge on her :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

That whore looks like dove cameron i doubt you guys wouldnt help her lol, fuck i hate being so desperate

I would have straight up told her that she better offer some succ if she wants help.

"I hate victims who respect their executioners"
-Jean Paul Sartre

may the blackpill guide you next time

Same thing happened to me in college. I was getting really high marks in my class. I let her take a look, she copied it word for word. Then accused me of copying her ideas.

Same thing happened to me in college. I was getting really high marks in my class. I let her take a look, she copied it word for word. Then accused me of copying her ideas.
Damn im sorry bro, fuck my case wasnt really anything much, i didnt do her work or anything, she just asked me some stuff and im already angry as fuck, cant even imagine that

The state of "muh blackpilled woke and self aware" Incels
It's over for you

The state of "muh blackpilled woke and self aware" Incels
It's over for you
I mean its not like i had anything to lose, i didnt do her work or something like that lol, it was just quick stuff, just some questions she asked

Dumbass. You deserve to be called this. Was she online? Show some pic.

Then like the fucking retarded im i helped her, couldnt resist that perfect face and angelic voice, oh maybe if started trying to have a conversation with her she wouldnt ghost me right? She wouldnt be that rude right? I mean i just helped her! Guess what? That fucking whore is ghosting me now, fuck that bitch im never going to help any female ever again fuck you all

Tutor maxxing :chad::banhammer:

And you just realized that she was using you? :feelsree:

Fucking brutal man. Foids are manipulative vipers by nature.

Why would you do that to yourself? Should have just blocked her and told her to fuck off

Chad if foid actually texts you :chad::banhammer:

dont ever help any foid
helping w*men= simp

Brutal. I get it, normies ask me for academic help all the time. Honestly, at this point I don't even expect them to reciprocate, I help because it's an ego booster

Never help anyone for any reason, least of all a foid.

im usually the one asking jfl

Fucking disguting stupid whore fuck you bitch

I was hoping for a story like st. calculatorcel

Disappointed

Brutal. I hope this is a good lesson and that you'll remember it the next time.

Brutal. I hope this is a good lesson and that you'll remember it the next time.
Im going to remember that women are fucking evil, never going to help one ever again, fuck them

What a fucking retard.

Imagine having blackpill knowledge and still simping