Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl just gave me this look

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
disgusted_girl-11889b6713526c8dfdf878141a2f46ad.jpg

I was walking back to my car after class and there was a Stacy on the sidewalk walking in the opposite direction. She was staring at the ground with a blank expression before she looked up and saw my face. When she saw me she made an expression that was similar to the picture but slightly less extreme.

I legit wanna kill myself now. I know I'm invisible but I didn't think I was THAT ugly, like holy fuck I've never seen something so blatant. I specifically don't approach women or talk to them at all so that I can't be rejected and this shit still fucking happens. I'm legit tearing up thinking about, FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!

WyiJXb3.gif

Framecel222 said:
disgusted_girl-11889b6713526c8dfdf878141a2f46ad.jpg

I was walking back to my car after class and there was a Stacy on the sidewalk walking in the opposite direction. She was staring at the ground with a blank expression before she looked up and saw my face. When she saw me she made an expression that was similar to the picture but slightly less extreme.

I legit wanna kill myself now. I know I'm invisible but I didn't think I was THAT ugly, like holy fuck I've never seen something so blatant. I specifically don't approach women or talk to them at all so that I can't be rejected and this shit still fucking happens. I'm legit tearing up thinking about, FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!

WyiJXb3.gif
Not incel/10. It's all in your head.

Damn that's some serious suicide rocket fuel.

You're average in terms of looks (5/10), mentalcel detected.

AscendedNormie said:

Stop trying to gaslight me, I know what I saw.

I have never gotten this look. I haven't got any look at all tbh

incelman said:

That's because you're above-average.

incelman said:

Fakecels don't get looks :^)

I've gotten that look lol, not often, but nevertheless I have experienced it.

You may be subhuman to foids, but honestly you're not that ugly. Also, you're volcel until you can score a low level Stacy, at the least.

Wymyn are just bitches.

Nobody gave me this look in my life.I only get ignored

Should've killed her with that shotgun that you have

Weed said:
Should've killed her with that shotgun that you have

When I go ER she'll be the first one to die.

incelman said:

I never truly had THAT look either but I once remember, when I was new to PUA and hopeful about it, I was trying to sarge and while I was walking a girl was walking from the opposite direction with a huge smile. I smiled back at her and then *bam* she was already past me, there was a girl behind me to whom the smile was targeted.
I felt so embarrassed I didn't look back though the girl might not even have noticed me in the first place.

I know that one well.

Femoids are like children. They can’t hide their facial expressions. All their basic monkey emotions are expressed facially beyond their control.

Femoids are chimpanzees.

Framecel222 said:
When I go ER she'll be the first one to die.

Lmfao

FeminismsCancer said:
I never truly had THAT look either but I once remember, when I was new to PUA and hopeful about it, I was trying to sarge and while I was walking a girl was walking from the opposite direction with a huge smile. I smiled back at her and then *bam* she was already past me, there was a girl behind me to whom the smile was targeted.
I felt so embarrassed I didn't look back though the girl might not even have noticed me in the first place.

Just forget about it bro. We so thirsty.

incelman said:
Just forget about it bro. We so thirsty.

dw i gave up pua a few years ago, it's over

just squash your bones brah

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're average in terms of looks (5/10), mentalcel detected.

You should have spit on her face. %100 serious.

Dude, you don't look so bad in that picture. Honestly, if this girl really did make the face at you, she is probably just fucked in the head. Otherwise she might just have had the expression on already or she might have had her own cringe moment. Either way, don't punish yourself over it.

AscendedNormie said:

Trust me op is not seeing things. When you are sub 4 women tend to be as rude as possible non verbally

She wants the D.

You're overthinking things. A Stacy won't give you that face for walking past her.

CopingGymcel said:
You're overthinking things. A Stacy won't give you that face for walking past her.

Well it happened so...

blackcel said:
I would've confronted her.

Whats's the point? I would've just looked like even more of a subhuman than I already did.

overlystinkypants said:
how about a little paint hunter eyes?

Lol nothing can fix the subhumanity.