Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A GIRL JUST APPROACHED ME!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
and asked for the name of some other fucking guy JFL.

So im in uni in life in a dorm and stepped out of my room to go to the restroom and on the way back I see some girl running up to me to talk to me. I got nervous but kept my cool as she began to get closer and it became apparent she was going to talk to me. She started to talk me and seem nervous (like shy flirty) and for some fucking reason it got my hopes up thinking that maybe she was going to ask for my number/social media/ name, cause she started by saying "I was wondering if by chance". JFL at my delusions cause she asks if I knew the name of some guy that lives on the same floor as me.

She started describing him and I knew who he was, the fucking biggest ethnic chad of my floor. I just lied and said I didn't know who he was. Fucking lol at myself for thinking a girl would talk to me with a reason other than to use me. GOD DAM ill be lying tho if I didn't say it felt good to talk to a girl and not feel invisible for a second.

Last edited:
This reminds me of when I was uni and sometimes some really cute girls would come talk to me. I was like holy shit and super excited. But they were just trying to get me to join their Christian cult club and they would just approach every guy. They knew what they were doing.

At least she wasn't pretending to be interested just to mock or make you look awkward

For incels, hope was meant to be ripped away.

At least she wasn't pretending to be interested just to mock or make you look awkward
thats true, I actually feared that a bit cause she was hanging with a group of friends so I wouldn't have been surprised if it were just an attempt to mock me

Wow this is fucking insane boyo, I wish I could hug you through the screen, jfl @ our lives
wtf did this actually happen to you? do you wanna talk about it?

and asked for the name of some other fucking guy JFL.

So im in uni in life in a dorm and stepped out of my room to go to the restroom and on the way back I see some girl running up to me to talk to me. I got nervous but kept my cool as she began to get closer and it became apparent she was going to talk to me. She started to talk me and seem nervous (like shy flirty) and for some fucking reason the got my hopes up thinking that maybe she was going to ask for my number/social media/ name, cause she started by saying "I was wondering if by chance". JFL at my delusions cause she asks if I knew the name of some guy that lives on the same floor as me.

She started describing him and I knew who he was, the fucking biggest ethnic chad of my floor. I just lied and said I didn't know who he was. Fucking lol at myself for thinking a girl would talk to me with a reason other than to use me. GOD DAM ill be lying if I didn't say it felt good to talk to a girl tho and not feel invisible for a second.
A good chance to get her number, but you didn't

This reminds me of when I was uni and sometimes some really cute girls would come talk to me. I was like holy shit and super excited. But they were just trying to get me to join their Christian cult club and they would just approach every guy. They knew what they were doing.
thats the worst when they use their pussies to manipulate sub 8 men

A good chance to get her number, but you didn't
lol she would have just curved me and all the friends in the group she came out of would have laughed, she clearly was interested in the guy that she was asking for

Also kek:
7813DAD0 0732 4969 A60F 8A8D3EF37A31

Tell her to fuck off. The stupid whore. Better yet you should have told her to wait while you got a knife from the kitchen and slit her cum infested throat

naw, I didn't help her. I just lied and said I didn't know the guy even though I knew his name and room
That’s actually pretty based, good job. I meant more in the sense of her trying to use you to fuck some other guy.

Wow this is fucking insane boyo, I wish I could hug you through the screen, jfl @ our lives

wtf did this actually happen to you? do you wanna talk about it?

It happened to me twice at the start of my first year in high school

I actually rejected her because my high school is the 3rd or so hardest in the country and I have no time for a relationship with a thot that would not have sex with me in a million years

Second time I was approached by 2 "low tier" femoids from another class, one asked me out in a really bullshitty way and the other one was talking gibberish, once I asked them to repeat themselves the second time they laughed so hard and walked away, so I said "what a moron" to to their backs

I actually rejected her because my high school is the 3rd or so hardest in the country and I have no time for a relationship with a thot that would not have sex with me in a million years

Second time I was approached by 2 "low tier" femoids from another class, one asked me out in a really bullshitty way and the other one was talking gibberish, once I asked them to repeat themselves the second time they laughed so hard and walked away, so I said "what a moron" to to their backs
Dang, that sucks, in freshman year I had some dude come up to me while I was sitting alone, he started talking to me and I dropped my spaghetti everywhere because I had insane levels of social anxiety back then and asked to be left alone, two mexican moids back at the table he was sitting at were giggling at how I completely fucked up and I just contemplated roping so hard until I came home, I fucking hate mexican moids so much, there've been two decent ones i've met in my entire life, the rest have all been utterly sadistic scum.

You should have chloroformed her, duct taped her up, put her in the trunk of your car, and taken her away.

"I'm worried to my work" volcel here.

Dang, that sucks, in freshman year I had some dude come up to me while I was sitting alone, he started talking to me and I dropped my spaghetti everywhere because I had insane levels of social anxiety back then and asked to be left alone, two mexican moids back at the table he was sitting at were giggling at how I completely fucked up and I just contemplated roping so hard until I came home, I fucking hate mexican moids so much, there've been two decent ones i've met in my entire life, the rest have all been utterly sadistic scum.

Come to serbia and take a look at the femoids here...

Utter sadistic, misandrist idiots who the world would be FAR better without, with a lower IQ than -10 and lower social skills than the most aspie male you can find while trying to make me out to be the one who is awkward, pathetic

Read the comment, she would have never had sex with me

And you're a 100% volcel if you fall for femoids asking you out
"2 'low tier' femoids", wasn't referring to the first one. And I don't fall in love, period. But I would figure you don't get to have standards when you reach no one's yourself.

Come to serbia and take a look at the femoids here...

Utter sadistic, misandrist idiots who the world would be FAR better without, with a lower IQ than -10 and lower social skills than the most aspie male you can find while trying to make me out to be the one who is awkward, pathetic
Fuck locationcelling so hard, where's a place where the women are nice? And don't say the 2nd dimension boyo because I've tried astral projection and tupla creation to get there and all it did was give me these cool anti-schizo meds

"2 'low tier' femoids", wasn't referring to the first one. And I don't fall in love, period. But I would figure you don't get to have standards when you reach no one's yourself.

You have to have standards but I just mentioned they were low tier because they were + you couldn't put up with their "personality"