Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A girl I liked knew I was starting to develop feelings for her, so she jokingly asked me if I knew any asian guys she can have sex with

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
We were talking about corrupt Jews that own the media and push for degeneracy. She was in agreement, but then...

She said such a "joke"

When I saw her message saying such a joke, I genuinely froze, I was so weirded out as I had never got such a random response to something that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. It happened so randomly. This is worse than when a landwhale below my looksmatch by 90% said I am a 2/10 she'd never give a chance.

why are you talking about that to her, do you actually think she cares about it

brutal mogging from asian guys

Well she finds JQ and blackpill interesting and she likes Rehab Room's videos so it's not like I was speaking to some random foid I met on the street

Are you rice?

JBR proved once again

Mogs me at having a foid to talk to about the BP, good for you though, how do you meet such foids

Well she finds JQ and blackpill interesting and she likes Rehab Room's videos so it's not like I was speaking to some random foid I met on the street
tf why she knows him?

Mogs me at having a foid to talk to about the BP, good for you though, how do you meet such foids
Older foids are sometimes aware of the blackpill, whether they know it or not. Complaints about how their daughters do nothing but party, or how their sons quit trying to date. Younger foids learning about the blackpill is probably just to lead guys on. They take great pleasure in that.

And your response was: "yeah me obviously. Did you really need to ask?"

i don't think women can be redpilled on the jq, too gullible

Foid subscribers that like my YouTube channel message me on Reddit or leave their Discord usernames in the comments sometimes.

Only sperg nerd foids care about the JQ lol but don’t be fooled, sperg nerd girls have very high standards too they would not fall for a single user rotting here. The trap with sperg nerd girls is that most inkels think they have a chance because they haven’t fully digested the Blackpill and then the truth hits them hard. Truly brutal.
My life isn’t complete without a sperg nerd gf :feelsrope:

Rice"cels" what's your excuse this time?

True, I was asking myself the same question.
Only thing she cares about is Chad's and Tyrone's enormous dick.

she ravishes in incel suffering. least sociopathic + drawn to violence and psychopaths foid