Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl i know had sex with a married uni teacher

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
So i was not friends with this girl, just knew her from a mutual friend but we used to hang out the 3 of us a couple of times. this girl was not atractive at all, then one day she started telling us how she had sex with her uni professor. i was baffled as in my head they were all ugly, old men if she wanted to have sex so bad i could've helped her, and she would in turn help me get laid finally. so she showed a photo of him, turns out he was a high-tier normie tall jacked motherfucker, i've even asked her if she did it to get a better grade or something. turn's out this guy was married and contacted her to have sex and she agreed. i dont really understand what its worse, the guy married asking a student to have sex or her accepting...

normies doing normie stuff, girls often have sex with married men because he cant be jealous and possessive and she has no obligations.

I hate how fornication and adultery are normalized.

normies doing normie stuff, girls often have sex with married men because he cant be jealous and possessive and she has no obligations.

A lot of foid students have fantasies of fucking their teachers. This is very common actually.

So i was not friends with this girl, just knew her from a mutual friend but we used to hang out the 3 of us a couple of times. this girl was not atractive at all, then one day she started telling us how she had sex with her uni professor. i was baffled as in my head they were all ugly, old men if she wanted to have sex so bad i could've helped her, and she would in turn help me get laid finally. so she showed a photo of him, turns out he was a high-tier normie tall jacked motherfucker, i've even asked her if she did it to get a better grade or something. turn's out this guy was married and contacted her to have sex and she agreed. i dont really understand what its worse, the guy married asking a student to have sex or her accepting...
Women are born whores for power.

degenerates doing denerate things .

I hate how fornication and adultery are normalized.
This. I hate premarital sex. Just thinking about it makes me :feelspuke:
I just can't imagine a girl willingly giving her body to another man that's not her husband.

Just be a high tier normie male professor to fuck ugly students theory.
Clown planet. :feelsclown::whitepill:

Pretty sure this happens fairly often, with young girls and young chads

[Suicidefuel] :fuk:

Probably a larp because after spending so much work to become a professor nobody is going to throw it away to fuck some ugly 20 something

75B0D3B2 052C 4929 8878 E026CFE95CED
:feelsree:

This. I hate premarital sex. Just thinking about it makes me :feelspuke:
I just can't imagine a girl willingly giving her body to another man that's not her husband.
Chad won't commit. Back in the day, fathers would at least force a shotgun wedding or something, which is great news for incels because one less Chad in the dating scene.

A lot of foid students have fantasies of fucking their teachers. This is very common actually.
No shit. Women are attracted to men who have power over them, andteachers fit this role

I remember in HS foids were drooling over a new 24 y/o teacher lol

No shit. Women are attracted to men who have power over them, andteachers fit this role

I remember in HS foids were drooling over a new 24 y/o teacher lol

"But.. but patraichy, men in power, blah blah.. I'm oppressed!!!" :foidSoy:

Just be a high tier normie male professor to fuck ugly students theory.
Clown planet. :feelsclown::whitepill:
Just potentially ruin your career and entire life (especially in the era of #metoo) and get yourself locked up in Nigger University and also be branded a pedophile sex offender for life over a used up roastie theory.:feelsclown:

this is a normal thing that happens a lot

So i was not friends with this girl, just knew her from a mutual friend but we used to hang out the 3 of us a couple of times. this girl was not atractive at all, then one day she started telling us how she had sex with her uni professor. i was baffled as in my head they were all ugly, old men if she wanted to have sex so bad i could've helped her, and she would in turn help me get laid finally. so she showed a photo of him, turns out he was a high-tier normie tall jacked motherfucker, i've even asked her if she did it to get a better grade or something. turn's out this guy was married and contacted her to have sex and she agreed.

i dont really understand what its worse, the guy married asking a student to have sex or her accepting...
Obviously her for accepting :foidSoy:

Any normal guy who's married doesnt stop trying to get laid after getting married. Fidelity is a bluepilled normie cope. She's the filthy whore who let this old guy rearrange her guts for her pleasure.