Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a girl held my hand

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
for 0.2 seconds whilst handing some change over the counter!

Lightly grazed

You are no longer handholdless !!!

Out Fakec... Oh nvm...

Was her hands sexy? This would change anything. It can be lifefuel or a suifuel(for me )

She held my hand.
Ma Black Doll 1

Brag thread ban all fakecels plz

So inspirational

What did her skin feel like?

We got a Chad here.

When I touch femoids hand handing her the money she recoils like she touched some sort of small, poisonous reptile on accident.

I don't really like pyshical contact but i want to touch a sexy hand so hard. This thread makes me horny af.

banish gigachad :chad::banhammer:

Mogs me.

But seriously, in my last encounter with a female cashier, she gave me my change by holding her hand above mine, never making contact, and dropping the money. The dollar bill ended up floating to the floor and I had to pick it up.

Mogs me.

But seriously, in my last encounter with a female cashier, she gave me my change by holding her hand above mine, never making contact, and dropping the money. The dollar bill ended up floating to the floor and I had to pick it up.
brutal

When I touch femoids hand handing her the money she recoils like she touched some sort of small, poisonous reptile on accident.
:lul:

Mogs me.

That frequently happens to me too. :confused: Guess I'm too repulsive for even a split finger touch.