Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A girl gave me a candy

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I was giving candy to some kids and a girl gave me one of hers. Cute stuff tbh it made me very happy :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Mogged if she was under 17

I was giving out fesikh in lieu of Halloween candy, the children screamed at me and told me it stinks.

In before IT calls you a pedo.
they are the pedos, thats the first thing they think when I talk about an interaction with a little girl

they are just innocent kids
No one is innocent, humanity is tainted since the day the set foot in this earth.
Call it sinful nature, plain human egotism or that they have been born simply with evil, but 'tis is a fact that can't be overlooked.
I don't need to remember you that kids are mini-npcs, and as such, they would engage in any derisive behavior like: bullying, being pretentious, stealing, bringing down their competition,etc...

This is why you see little kids fighting over trifling stuff like toys, candies,etc...

I wouldn't eat it bc I'd be scared it's poisoned

I was giving out fesikh in lieu of Halloween candy, the children screamed at me and told me it stinks.
Was it prepared in the most unsanitary conditions?

I was giving candy to some kids and a girl gave me one of hers. Cute stuff tbh it made me very happy :feelsokman:
Now you know how I felt when the little whitoid who later grew into an over 6ft tall giantess came over to me and asked to hug me :owo:

children have cute antics when they are young. but then girls grow up to become whores and boys become chads, soy or incels.

brutal, but also cute at the same time
Here’s the other with pic included:

Here’s the other with pic included:
She is cute, try talking with her

It's her last one and she can't find other Chads so she just dispose it to u like u a trash bin

She is cute, try talking with her
She’s in college now and probably outgrew wanting anything to do with ricemen, especially ones substantially under 6ft height :fuk:

just try anyway tbh
She also mogs me by being a collegiate athlete in volleyball. Factoring it all in, id just be setting myself up for a major failo:feelsrope: