Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A girl followed me on instagram then blocked me when I followed back.

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
When she followed me I liked some of her photography and followed back as a courtesy. Then she liked my photography as a thank back. Then I checked my notifications because I had a new follower, I noticed that notifications of her following and liking my shit had disappeared. I searched for her account and found out she had blocked me. Who does this?

instagram......... :feelsUgh: :feelstastyman:

no idea graycel

her personality dedector worked against you sorry

Not enough showers, bro

delete that shit

She used you to get more likes. Social marketing.

Maybe it was an accidental follow

Mogs me at having social media account and someone following

When she followed me I liked some of her photography and followed back as a courtesy. Then she liked my photography as a thank back. Then I checked my notifications because I had a new follower, I noticed that notifications of her following and liking my shit had disappeared. I searched for her account and found out she had blocked me. Who does this?

You were messing up her "ratio" of followers and she thought you following her made her look bad and/or deflated her perceived status. It's a thing women and normies are obsessed about curating.

She used you to get more likes. Social marketing.